High Limit 2024

Let me know if you can read the article without a Flo subscription. I am not going to post this stuff if a pay wall is involved. Thanks.

Let me know if you can read the article without a Flo subscription. I am not going to post this stuff if a pay wall is involved. Thanks.

I loaded it without being logged in, and it displayed the article in full. It appears the articles aren't paywalled.

Larson
1713927918266.png
1713928052337.png

Corey Day ran the top when no one else would or in Larson's case ultimately, could. That speaks volumes about him. When I watched all the NARC races from 2024 I would constantly quip about how Corey Day was doing Corey Day things because Corey Day is a unique talent in sprint car racing.

Corey Day ran the top when no one else would or in Larson's case ultimately, could. That speaks volumes about him. When I watched all the NARC races from 2024 I would constantly quip about how Corey Day was doing Corey Day things because Corey Day is a unique talent in sprint car racing.
He's fearless. Being 18 years old helps.

Thorson had a very rough transition to winged racing until now. Good to see him running up front.

It's wild how much Larson dominated the series last year and is decidedly not this year. The competition has stepped up a lot.
Yeah, I thought it was going to be a Sweet/Larson series going in, but that hasn't been the case.

I read an article about Thorson, he is working out of Tulsa with a team that has Ofixco roots. The Oklahoma Fixture teams were something to deal with back in the day. Good to see they are still making history. Thorson will be a factor before long I bet.

1713974549768.jpeg

Thorson had a very rough transition to winged racing until now. Good to see him running up front.

It's wild how much Larson dominated the series last year and is decidedly not this year. The competition has stepped up a lot.
The depth of the fields in sprint car racing is something else right now. Just wait until we get to the crown jewel events. National Open is one in particular that I'm excited about because of the strength of the top PA teams right now (most notably Freddie Rahmer) and the number of guys in HL that have had success at the Grove.

Looks like an 80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening, with the potential for severe storms. So much for seeing some High Limits action at 81 Speedway. ☹️

Looks like an 80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening, with the potential for severe storms. So much for seeing some High Limits action at 81 Speedway. ☹️
Who relies on a forecast 5 days before the day? lol. I have better odds this time of year betting the horses.

Who relies on a forecast 5 days before the day? lol. I have better odds this time of year betting the horses.

I don’t know, odds seem pretty good. Now, I’m not trying to get too worked up over the rain chances for KC next weekend, but the Wednesday forecast for Wichita is concerning to me.

Back
Top Bottom