High Limit 2024

Having trouble getting the track widened out tonight, hopefully it will for the feature.

Big win with the rumors he isn't going to be out on a tour next year

Courtney and Rico if only gerbil Jeff was here to remind everybody that points matter.

1728835098238.jpeg

Year 1 is over and it's definitely been interesting. The news about Marks likely going back to PA is very interesting from the perspective of the charters since he finished 4th. My recollection on the contracts is they required you to commit to two years, so that may mean some shifting around of how that's given out (or possibly even 6 charters on the line for 2025). McFadden going back to Australia has been talked about for awhile and I'm not surprised about this though clearly he's been a guy who can and often is competing at the front here in the States.

I imagine what we've seen of Sprint Car silly season may just be the start given some of the car count numbers being thrown around earlier this summer at Knoxville. The USAC midget division looks like it is about to get emptied out.

Raudman says that the Bayston replacement is going to be a shock to practically everyone. Sounds like a fun mystery we'll see play out as soon as the next week when the car and new driver show up to tackle Bridgeport for a 10k to win show.

Raudman says that the Bayston replacement is going to be a shock to practically everyone. Sounds like a fun mystery we'll see play out as soon as the next week when the car and new driver show up to tackle Bridgeport for a 10k to win show.
Well Bayston is off to Jason Meyers
FB_IMG_1729209591240.jpg

Back
Top Bottom