High Limit 2024

It's definitely fun to watch the couple guys that can make the top work in these conditions.

1725755486828.png

Turns out 4th place finisher Brent Marks’ RR tire was not the one inspected and marked by officials.

DQ… Lucas Wolfe moves up to the feature in his place.

I guess there is no reason he wouldn't still be eligible to use his series provisional. However, provisional starters forfeit the start money, so that's a $3,000 hit for this event.

I’m thinkin’ it’s a Corey Day kinda’ night. Who ya’ got?

Well .. so much for my prognostication. Glad he’s all right.

Full load of methanol on the track.

Day made it even less far into the main event this weekend than last.

I feel like Macri could make it to the front and won't step on it tonight. We'll see.

Day made it even less far into the main event this weekend than last.

I feel like Macri could make it to the front and won't step on it tonight. We'll see.
Always good at Port

Rico got better after the break and managed his stuff like a pro. I wasn't that far off with Macri, but I thought he'd have more in the second half than he did. How about T.J. Stutts beating the Outlaws at the Grove earlier this summer and finishing second in the Tusky?

I'm glad they wasted hours to start the World 100 so I didn't have to flip back and forth.

Brent Marks wasn't thrilled with the on track product last night
Screenshot_20240908_133806_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240908_133824_Facebook.jpg

RTJ is a badass and will race anything. 410 sprints are the hardest dirt cars to drive by some margin, but he could have a leg up on some of the late model guys that have tried due to the scope of his experience. Would be cool if he could make the feature, but I think they're looking at 40+ cars now, so it will be tough.

Back
Top Bottom