Home alone!

I wanna guess please I will give you an article of clothing if I can take a guess!!! Please

Originally posted by kat2220@Dec 19 2003, 10:59 PM
I'll take an S Alex
I'm very sorry, no "S" alright kat take it off. :lol:

97 you're up.

Ok Dee..one guess....but if you get it . It goes into the reverse round! You have to get completely naked...sorry, I didnt write these rules. Moses or someone did.

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 20 2003, 12:00 AM
Ok Dee..one guess....but if you get it . It goes into the reverse round! You have to get completely naked...sorry, I didnt write these rules. Moses or someone did.
Well that sounds fair!! NOT! But I know it so I will guess any way.

The rifleman

it was your's but I think you passed your turn to the lovely Ms Dee.

Originally posted by bowtie+Dec 20 2003, 12:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Dec 20 2003, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kat2220@Dec 19 2003, 10:59 PM
I'll take an S Alex
I'm very sorry, no "S" alright kat take it off. :lol:

97 you're up. [/b][/quote]
One glove gone and may I have an H

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 20 2003, 12:05 AM
So Dee...time to wear the old birthday suit!

Kat.....come up with a word?
You got it dear....

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 19 2003, 11:04 PM
What???How did you figure that out Dee?? :eek: :eek: :eek:
man you sure are weak.

DAMN, and uh...........97 wins because he gave Dee the answer.............yeah thats it.............97 gave Dee the answer so uh..........he wins after all

(cmon dude, save face)

Well now that I am naked I better go crawl under the covers to keep warm.... night all!

Originally posted by bowtie+Dec 19 2003, 11:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Dec 19 2003, 11:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Dec 19 2003, 11:04 PM
What???How did you figure that out Dee?? :eek:&nbsp; :eek:&nbsp; :eek:
man you sure are weak.

DAMN, and uh...........97 wins because he gave Dee the answer.............yeah thats it.............97 gave Dee the answer so uh..........he wins after all

(cmon dude, save face) [/b][/quote]
Damn right man! What Bow said!

This was fun gang....we may have to make this a regular thing huh?

Catch you guys tomorrow! :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by bowtie+Dec 20 2003, 12:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Dec 20 2003, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Dec 19 2003, 11:04 PM
What???How did you figure that out Dee?? :eek:&nbsp; :eek:&nbsp; :eek:
man you sure are weak.

(cmon dude, save face) [/b][/quote]
bow he got me naked... get it...it doesnt matter that he told me...I mean I figured it out. The point of the game was to get the females naked....YOU and 97 won!

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 20 2003, 12:05 AM
So Dee...time to wear the old birthday suit!

Kat.....come up with a word?
Not tonight (this morning???) My pain killers just kicked in.

Bonne Nuit mes amiszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bow wouldn't cuss at a lady, would ya Bow? :lilangel: He knows who is at fault for this one...

Dang, sorry I missed this one! Was at the Firehouse and every time I started to get on here we got called out. and I can READ as fast as needed, I TYPE like a turtle.

We are sorry you missed it too Flametamer, but you now how Bow and 97 are they will be back to no good again real soon!

HELLLLOOOOO?????

Attachments

• kitten_hiya.jpg
    kitten_hiya.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 138
Originally posted by DeeDee@Dec 20 2003, 01:32 PM
We are sorry you missed it too Flametamer, but you now how Bow and 97 are they will be back to no good again real soon!
I cant wait! ;)

Hiya gang! Kat you are one kitten us guys would NEVER hang out to dry! Not home alone tonight but still checking on you folks! I see FlameTamer FINALLY got all the post read!! :lol: :lol: :cheers: FT---you have got to get in on this fun buddy! :cheers:

SEE Maj.......another one of ya'll likes the legendary aphrodisiac-like REESES CUP BLIZZARDS!! ;)

Got you one coming up Kat!

Back
Top Bottom