Homestead RACE thread

This is unreal. My cable provider goes from a commercial to some new weather warning. I haven't seen ten laps of racing.

Oh what fun I'm having

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384721266879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384721266879.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 117
It wasn't Selena Gomez. It was literally a wannabe star with a 'debut album' lol

I freakin love this track.

I know its a shoulda, coulda, woulda scenario, but just think how different the points would be right now if Matt hadn't lost so many engines this year.
7 is going to be difficult for Jimmie.

I know its a shoulda, coulda, woulda scenario, but just think how different the points would be right now if Matt hadn't lost so many engines this year.
7 is going to be difficult for Jimmie.

I dunno, I mean if you look at the Chase, very few driver have been consistently good and fast enough to make it in year after year. I mean look at Brad K. He won the Championship last year, but he didn't even make it into The Chase this year. Johnson has consistently made it into the chase for the most part of The Chase's history.

Like some have been saying for the last week they sure do have JJ shook up, look at him falling apart. :D

I dunno, I mean if you look at the Chase, very few driver have been consistently good and fast enough to make it in year after year. I mean look at Brad K. He won the Championship last year, but he didn't even make it into The Chase this year. Johnson has consistently made it into the chase for the most part of The Chase's history.
Matt is already a Champion, with a new team. I don't think its fair to Brad to compare Brad Keselowski and Matt Kenseth.

I cant watch this race for about 3 hours. I will thank you all in advance for not making any more comments on this race for 3 hours :XXROFL::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are ALL so wonderful :wub:

Back
Top Bottom