How about a.....

I see several long time posters on here about now.

I'm here! Hey, 4x, sending good thoughts your way! Like fergy said, things happen for a reason, and all you can do is just keep your faith and things will work out. The hubster has to take him mom to Oklahoma tomorrow so she can see her brother. He's on his deathbed and not expected to last much longer. It's rough, but he's had a good life, not exactly a young man anymore. Oh, and I'm also on the job hunt again. So, I think I can say I sympathize with you a little. But, as you have been told and so have I, things will get better!

Thanks Maj.

Never been through something quite like this before, but "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Right?

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:03 PM
Thanks Maj.

Never been through something quite like this before, but "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Right?
Welcome!

And, that statement is oh so true!

Hi 97! :waver:

I don't want to drag this party down, so I will be you all adieu.

Thanks again guys and gals. See ya around. :salute:

Originally posted by bowtie@Oct 7 2004, 08:07 PM
whats the deal 4x, do I stink or something? :mellow:
It's possible if you been out playing around with ducks! :lol:

Not that I can tell from here Bow. Just getting the feeling I may be draggin this thing down. :huh:

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM
No (JR expletive). <_< What mischief have you been up to , man? Or am I just paranoid these days? :unsure:
me mischief? you're on that stuff again?

Originally posted by majestyx+Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bowtie@Oct 7 2004, 08:07 PM
whats the deal 4x, do I stink or something? :mellow:
It's possible if you been out playing around with ducks! :lol: [/b][/quote]
not yet Maj. But, only 44 more shopping days until duck season.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM
Not that I can tell from here Bow. Just getting the feeling I may be draggin this thing down. :huh:
ain't no party like a R-F party. ;)

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 7 2004, 08:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 7 2004, 08:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM
No (JR expletive). <_<&nbsp; What mischief have you been up to , man? Or am I just paranoid these days? :unsure:
me mischief? you're on that stuff again? [/b][/quote]
'Shroom tea? Nah..I gave that up a while back, dude. ;) Trust me.

(And, hey 4x. You might feel better to jump in and joke around awhile. I know it's tough to do , but we are all here for you , buddy.)

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM
Just maybe 4x, this place might be the pick-you-up that you need! Hand around for a while, you just might feel a little better afterwards! :)

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 8 2004, 01:13 AM
(And, hey 4x. You might feel better to jump in and joke around awhile. I know it's tough to do , but we are all here for you , buddy.)
I appreciate that 97. It seems easier to wallow in self-pity. It ain't very constructive, but it is easily additing. ;)

Originally posted by majestyx+Oct 7 2004, 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Oct 7 2004, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM
Just maybe 4x, this place might be the pick-you-up that you need! Hand around for a while, you just might feel a little better afterwards! :) [/b][/quote]
yeah 97 is bound to do something stupid. :cuckoo:

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 8 2004, 01:18 AM

Just maybe 4x, this place might be the pick-you-up that you need! Hand around for a while, you just might feel a little better afterwards! :)
[/quote]
All right, you guys dragged me back in but you may be sorry. My humor is on the negative side lately.

Originally posted by majestyx+Oct 7 2004, 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (majestyx @ Oct 7 2004, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM
Just maybe 4x, this place might be the pick-you-up that you need! Hand around for a while, you just might feel a little better afterwards! :) [/b][/quote]
Yeah. Man, I myself am having those old 'some days are diamonds, some days are stones' feelings doing this again. Just something missing, dammit. :(

We all just need to shake it off and look forward, I guess.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:21 PM
Anybody else watching the baseball playoffs?
I'm watching Clemson and Virginia.

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:21 PM
who won the Atlanta-Houston game?

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 7 2004, 08:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 7 2004, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 7 2004, 08:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-4xchampncountin
@Oct 7 2004, 08:08 PM

yeah 97 is bound to do something stupid. :cuckoo: [/b][/quote]
BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You need a warning bell! I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that! I would have spit it everywhere! :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL:

I'm pretty much hooked on the baseball playoffs until Ohio State plays again this weekend.

Originally posted by bowtie+Oct 8 2004, 01:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Oct 8 2004, 01:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 08:21 PM
who won the Atlanta-Houston game? [/b][/quote]
The Braves won today in extra innings. The series is now tied at 1-1 going back to Houston for the next 2 games.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 7 2004, 08:25 PM
Ahem. I AM still here y'know, Maj. <_< <_< Har *** har har , Bow!
Yes, I know you are still here. It's just that..................that was too funny! :lol:

They were undefeated as they should be. But then they lost to Northwestern, and that should never happen. :angry:

They really don't look very good, but then I didn't really expect them to. Their entire starting offensive line from last year graduated and moved on. That is a tough place to have to rebuild all at once. But, they will come around.

Watching the Houston-Southern Miss game on espn2...awesome game tonight...no holds barred as far as offense goes.

The Dodgers just got a towering home run from Shawn Green to cut the Cardinals lead to 3-2 in the 4th inning.

Back
Top Bottom