How about a.....

97forever

Team Owner
We used to do these all the time. You just basically say "hey, I'm here" or something equally clever. It's free to do, doesnt take but a second...and it gives us all a chance to speak to one another! So come on guys, if you stop by, just say hey, huh? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ahem..well, another Governor(Siegleman,Democrat) was just cleared of corruption charges, Fans are worried about Brodie Croyle being down and questioning if Shula is too conservative, traffic in the metro area still sux. Otherwise all is pretty status quo! :lol:

i noticed, my typing skills are getting rusty. been hunting and pecking on a 10 key doing the inventory thing. we'll see how i do.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 7 2004, 06:42 PM
Ahem..well, another Governor(Siegleman,Democrat) was just cleared of corruption charges,

Fans are worried about Brodie Croyle being down and questioning if Shula is too conservative

Been reading about that..... <_<

Gotta give Shula at least a couple of more years. He came in at a really bad time in T-town. Gotta back Gullion now though at QB...

Originally posted by fergy1370+Oct 7 2004, 06:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fergy1370 @ Oct 7 2004, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-97forever@Oct 7 2004, 06:42 PM
Ahem..well, another Governor(Siegleman,Democrat) was just cleared of corruption charges,

Fans are worried about Brodie Croyle being down and questioning if Shula is too conservative

Been reading about that..... <_<

Gotta give Shula at least a couple of more years. He came in at a really bad time in T-town. Gotta back Gullion now though at QB... [/b][/quote]
Guillon and Shula are both getting a pretty warm reception so far. I am more of a War Eagle fan, but Shula is going to be the real deal IF he is given enough time. As far as Croyle goes...He just didnt impress me that much last year anyhow. Granted he was still green. Hell, football aint my fort'e ,anyways ...you probably know more about whats happening down here on that front than I do. :cheers:

:lol: Yeah..and down here nobody does!

BTW< Hope your folks are doing good over Walker County way.(I think thats where you said?) :cheers:

Yep, just past Jasper. They have really been lucky with all the storms lately. The tornado that hit Carbon Hill last year missed them by about a half mile and the remnants of the hurricanes have missed them too.....

Knock on wood.

Looking forward to geting back down there soon, but probably won't happen until next Spring. We'll have to meet up dude, preferably at Greentop. :D Sammich and Coors Light on me.

Originally posted by fergy1370@Oct 7 2004, 07:01 PM
Yep, just past Jasper. They have really been lucky with all the storms lately. The tornado that hit Carbon Hill last year missed them by about a half mile and the remnants of the hurricanes have missed them too.....

Knock on wood.

Looking forward to geting back down there soon, but probably won't happen until next Spring. We'll have to meet up dude, preferably at Greentop. :D Sammich and Coors Light on me.
I'll take you up on it buddy! :cheers:

Yeah, I used to live near Sipsey there on the Warrior river a while myself years ago. That area catches a lot of Tornadoes, no doubt about it. That f-5 that ripped up western Jefferson and Walker countiy a few years back was devastating . Dont know if you saw any of the areas, but it was seriously wiped out over around Minor, etc.

I am here but likely only for a few minutes. Did I miss the entertainment?

Its still on 4X...good to see you buddy! You have the distinction of being the only Ohioan that will speak to me, too! :unsure:

Hope you are doing good. :cheers:

I ain't doin' worth a crap old buddy, but thanks for asking. :cheers:

im here 97!! Hey where is your girlfriend these days??

i havent seen her on lately. :)

:p

Not unless you've got a cure for cancer (mother-in-law is finally being told she is terminal :( ) or a cure for everyday life...My wife is having some serious PMS and I think my boss is too. I'm not sure how he is doing it, but it's the only explanation I've got for his recent behavior. :huh:

People are just pissing me off in general, but I'll get over it eventually. I have been in a slump for quite a while now, it is bound to end soon right? :huh:

Originally posted by JrFan4ever@Oct 7 2004, 07:30 PM
im here 97!! Hey where is your girlfriend these days??

i havent seen her on lately. :)

:p
That was a little cold Jrf4. :angry:

I dropped you a PM.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 7 2004, 07:06 PM

Yeah, I used to live near Sipsey there on the Warrior river a while myself years ago.
Sipsey....dated a few wild women from that area during high school...

Man, the memories.

Wonder if I could catch a red-eye? :D

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 07:31 PM
Not unless you've got a cure for cancer (mother-in-law is finally being told she is terminal :( ) or a cure for everyday life...My wife is having some serious PMS and I think my boss is too. I'm not sure how he is doing it, but it's the only explanation I've got for his recent behavior. :huh:

People are just pissing me off in general, but I'll get over it eventually. I have been in a slump for quite a while now, it is bound to end soon right? :huh:
I'm very sorry to hear that 4X. :( We are thinking about you buddy.

Hey Ferg...yeah, come on down, man! Sipsey is still about the same, I took Dad fishin' over there just the other day. :cheers:

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 07:31 PM

I have been in a slump for quite a while now, it is bound to end soon right? :huh:
Hate to hear about the mom-in-law....

Maybe State will turn around and beat Wisconsin this week and make things a little better....

It's been awhile since the last roll call. But I'm here. Did I miss anything?

I appreciate the well wishes guys. I'm not really sure what to do next. Everything I touch seems to turn to dung lately. Kind of the "anti-midas touch". <_<

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 07:38 PM
I appreciate the well wishes guys. I'm not really sure what to do next. Everything I touch seems to turn to dung lately. Kind of the "anti-midas touch". <_<
Just prayer and looking for better days ahead 4x. It's all any of us really have.

Keep your head up 4x. Always remember THERE'S POWER IN PRAYER!!! :lilangel:

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@Oct 7 2004, 07:38 PM
Welcome to Fergville. I'm the mayor.

Things will get better, might be soon, might be a little later. But things happen for a reason and in the long run, you learn something from them

Like 97 said, some prayers, keeping your head up and being strong for your family...things do and will get better.

I'm sure they will get better eventually. We are sort of planning a fresh start when my in-laws pass on. Maybe moving pretty far away, maybe the Carolinas or Virginia. Maybe just further south in Ohio. Every year the winter seems more bitter and shoveling tons of snow seems like more and more work.

Just crawled out of the cave to check things out. how is everyone. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom