Hurricane Lili

The winds are still kicking.Tornado warnings are every where.only light rain.ground is saturated.hope no trees fall.I'm surrounded by em.Thanks for checking in on me.

FOURISIS, so glad to hear that you are OK.

Houston didn't have any rain, no wind, and very few clouds. Less than 200 miles from my door, all hell broke loose this morning, and no one here felt a thing.

It will be here tonight. It has rained all day and breezy. I heard 170,000 were without power this morning. The wind is strating to pick up a little more, but still not bad-yet!

It won't be bad here. We will have some wind and rain but it won't be anything like Fourisis had. I think it is turning east too, and we will miss the center.

Tab, maybe you want to hit the road before tonight?

Good luck to you, FOUR, and everyone else near the Gulf Coast. This sounds like a doozey... :headshake

Boo there is nowhere to go tonight. All the hotels are full for miles and miles. I will sleep real good in my own bed tonight.

I guess I figured, if things were going to be that bad, that you could start heading for Dega now, and sleep in your car if necessary. Just get out of the direction of the storm.

But I know what you mean by wanting to sleep in your own bed. :)

I wish you the very best. We've got to hear your race report when you get back!

The eye or what is left of it, is 40 miles south of us. It is turning more to the east now.:)

Back
Top Bottom