Hurricane Season 2021

Chemical Corridor will undoubtedly be a mess. Fill your gas tanks tommorow, just in case petroleum may be an issue later, and prices increase.

NOLA Mayor said a electric transmission tower, like the ones Godzilla destroyed , toppled over...

Who comes up with this fake news? Are they wanting gas prices to sky rocket?

Yes. Then they'll blame Joe for gas prices skyrocketing.

Prices went up 35 cents here yesterday. Of course, at this point, fluctuations like this are normal around here. They go way up then come back down over the next two weeks then go right back up in one day.

Yes. Then they'll blame Joe for gas prices skyrocketing.

Prices went up 35 cents here yesterday. Of course, at this point, fluctuations like this are normal around here. They go way up then come back down over the next two weeks then go right back up in one day.
I'm surprised they haven't blamed Joe for the hurricane

Remnants of Ida blowing through here this afternoon tons of rain.

Tornado touched down out of it not far from me
Screenshot_20210901-173354_Facebook.jpg

This guy is live right now on Youtube. One that I follow. People up in the northeast stay safe!

This guy is live right now on Youtube. One that I follow. People up in the northeast stay safe!

Drove home down US 1 and definitely saw where the Tornado picture I posted earlier came through

Ideas remnants are deluging us in Southern R.I. right now. 2 -3 more hours of rain still to come.
20210902_033439.jpg

Any New Yorkers here?

Curious if Ida was worse than Sandy for the New York area.

Back
Top Bottom