I FEEL LIKE A THREAD KILLER !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pourquoi n'êtes-vous pas dans l'humeur pour un mal de tête?

Translation: Why are you not in the mood for a headache today?

c'était un coup au-dessous de la ceinture autre que cela que votre Français est bon.

Originally posted by Happy29@Oct 17 2003, 12:25 PM
Pourquoi n'êtes-vous pas dans l'humeur pour un mal de tête?

Translation: Why are you not in the mood for a headache today?
Just been one of those days Happy....

Doing fine friend...saw a few ChemCorp guys up at Ft. Mc. earlier in the week. Thought of your brother.Best wishes to those guys.

Good news, I just got a call from I guess the family support group to the 375th.

Theyre coming home for about 2 months from what I hear. Theyre comin home I guess next Saturday, so I'm very very happy bout that.

That is very good news Happy and I'm extremely Happy for you and your family.

but you won't win this thread killer

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 18 2003, 12:01 AM
Hiya Maj! What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

Or is that the wrong line?Damn,I must be getting old.
CRS kickin' in, 97! :p

Oui je volonté, il serai une allumette très intéressante entre l'équipe la plus détestée dans le base-ball et l'équipe de base-ball unique soins environ. A toujours mon patronage cependant :D !

Good, Earnhardt and Harvick had good finishes. But the day began to suck when Gordon won. :D

It was a so-so weekend, Riggs didnt have that good of a day in the BGN race but Harvick finished in the top 10 of the WC race the next day. If the Marlins could win 2 in a row that would make the weekend much much better.

this posting calamity you've unleashed upon us is clearly unkillable.

You two don't actually think the rest of us will let either of you kill this do you?

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 19 2003, 07:53 PM
Surely they jest! This thread is unkillable! :D
Come on now Maj. have faith. :p But it really does make a good off topic thread.

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 19 2003, 08:05 PM
This thread has had severe thread drift quite frequently! ^_^
some of which have been extremely interesting. :lol:

Okay Happy explain this to me, you have started every possible thread except for baseball trivia, but you tend to bring it up in every thread..... Is there something I am not getting? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom