I FEEL LIKE A THREAD KILLER !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee Warlord did get the thread killer because I promised anyone who could get the thread below the halfway mark post is the winner that and I didnt want the thread to last any longer to save resources because it is taking up a lot of space.

It wouldve gone a lot longer if I put it in General Chit chat and maybe then someone could kill the thread killer, so it wouldve a multiple page to die on.

Stay tuned for Thread Killer 2 in the General Chit Chat Area.

Just FYI, it will be moved here to the Thread Games. If you plan to start another, start it in this section. ;)

Originally posted by Happy29@Oct 27 2003, 11:22 AM
Coffee Warlord did get the thread killer because I promised anyone who could get the thread below the halfway mark post is the winner that and I didnt want the thread to last any longer to save resources because it is taking up a lot of space.

It wouldve gone a lot longer if I put it in General Chit chat and maybe then someone could kill the thread killer, so it wouldve a multiple page to die on.

Stay tuned for Thread Killer 2 in the General Chit Chat Area.
:bslfag:

Coffee Warlord the Racing-Forums Ultimate Thread Killer Champion. I like that title :) .

Well uh... might as well go back to our conversational ways.

How bout them Marlins?

Happy, I'm pleading with ya here man, stay out of trouble. In all the time I've known you I've never seen ya use that type of sailor's mouth before. There maybe a few members that get underneath your skin, but calm down please !!

That's Ok Coffee, I'm never coming back to this forum again after this matter is cleared up.

Yeah, he did from mobilization and active duty. He's Ok. Very Very good news.

See you on RaceSimCentral my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom