I finally made the decision

Not too far from beautiful mountains and scenery ! Make sure you stop and smell a few roses.

Thank you.

I'm in North, heading towards Bismarck. Tired but doing ok.
If you are heading toward Bismark........ you must be on I-94..... don't know if you are going to keep following it and head South to Billings (that's a long drive) then head back north and west..... or..... take highway 2.... the Highline highway..... it is a 2 lane across the top of Montana.....

If you are heading toward Bismark........ you must be on I-94..... don't know if you are going to keep following it and head South to Billings (that's a long drive) then head back north and west..... or..... take highway 2.... the Highline highway..... it is a 2 lane across the top of Montana.....

Yes, it dips down. Highway 2 is better?

Yes, it dips down. Highway 2 is better?
Well Lisa....... I can't tell you it is a better route....... just a couple hundred miles shorter...... like I said..... it is a 2 lane road and you pass through a lot of small towns...... (which isn't bad if you are not in a tremendous hurry) you will have to turn north for about 75 miles once you reach the Montana border to get on it.... but...... it's a straight shot west........ you might feel more comfortable on the interstate....... I really don't know....... ;)

Well Lisa....... I can't tell you it is a better route....... just a couple hundred miles shorter...... like I said..... it is a 2 lane road and you pass through a lot of small towns...... (which isn't bad if you are not in a tremendous hurry) you will have to turn north for about 75 miles once you reach the Montana border to get on it.... but...... it's a straight shot west........ you might feel more comfortable on the interstate....... I really don't know....... ;)

I am pretty comfortable driving anywhere. Ill figure it out in the morning.

Night.

Sounds like a lot of good options to consider Lisa from kymartin6.
No doubt , its a big trip. I am sure you have been working on your singing skills!
Stretch those legs every chance you get.

If its shorter. I'll try it. Wish me luck.

I am gonna guess you made it to Browning Montana today. Am I close?

th

North Dakota .... done !

I am gonna guess you made it to Browning Montana today. Am I close?
Browning is going to take a long time........ I see she made it to Glendive today..... Glendive is the far eastern side..... Browning is the far Western side...... Montana is so long East to West..... it seems it takes forever to cross it.......

Before you start tommorrow.......look at your map Lisa....... make sure you want to go the Northern route instead of following the Southern route with the Interstate..........
Having made the trip across Montana, personally, I'd rather take the interstate --- more traffic, more places to get help if something happens.
But that's just me.

Having made the trip across Montana, personally, I'd rather take the interstate --- more traffic, more places to get help if something happens.
But that's just me.
Montana is a state that is so big and sparse....... folks don't realize how spread out it is...... and very few people..... when you see a sign that says ''next gas 66 or 90 miles''...... pay close attention and believe it......

Next up , Montana and the Rocky Mtns. Cant wait to see how far you make it today.
Thanks for sharing your move with us ! Its really cool albeit hard work. Hopefully by
Sunday you can relax and watch the Dover race.

Wow Clutch, that is serious "A" game. Nice one!

Hope you had a good day on the trail Lisa. Almost there!

How far are ya Lisa? Did you make it up and over the rockies yet?

th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom