I Love

I am loving being able to send my son to the store when I'm not up to it or don't have time. Him driving is pretty expensive on my insurance, but it has it's benefits too.

I love that in one day members of this board from polar opposite sides of the political spectrum called me everything wrong with America. Skills:D

I love that in one day members of this board from polar opposite sides of the political spectrum called me everything wrong with America. Skills:D

Does that have anything to do with you defending Joe Paterno? If it does, I can see where they would be upset, but calling you everything that is wrong with america is way too extreme.

Oh, and I love catching up with old friends

Does that have anything to do with you defending Joe Paterno? If it does, I can see where they would be upset, but calling you everything that is wrong with america is way too extreme.

Oh, and I love catching up with old friends

That was Andy, Fred was because I refuse to except his blame that everything wrong with America is because of people under 30.

I love twix bars

I love when my morning bagel is shaped like an almost perfect "Block O", like the Ohio State logo tattoo I have on my leg.

I love when people on the internet act like a bunch of school kids throwing out petty insults.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom