I really miss.......

maj--->
box.gif
<---97 (or bow, take your pick!)

Geezly crow man, I turn my back for a couple of hours to do manly things like haul firewood, and look what happens! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!

I'm a lover, not a fighter. :XXROFL:

You girls are just as bad, y'know! You attract more ants with sugar than vinegar...

:eek:

EMP ...... I never lure my victims with vinegar. It's all sugar here !!!! :p

Well, it's from your own private stock. Or at least that's what Lapmania told us. He said everytime he needs a picture from the little light crowd, you're right there to help him out. Peas in a pod, so to speak. ^_^

97, I have overhauled your old avatar, added some new features, and am currently testing it out. It should be ready for you next week. :p

Noooo need for suspiciousness. I am having one problem with it, well a problem for you anyway, seems all that can be seen with it now is....

Attachments

• 07_1.jpg
    07_1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 146
It may need a few small adjusments, I mean, ya gotta be able to see thru the dresses! :p

Originally posted by Flametamer@Oct 20 2004, 07:08 PM
Noooo need for suspiciousness. I am having one problem with it, well a problem for you anyway, seems all that can be seen with it now is....
<_< <_<

Ok, Ok, I adjusted them, here is a photo of Rosie O'donnell as seen with your new and improved eye.

Attachments

• ashlynpic1.jpg
    ashlynpic1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 163
Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 07:02 PM
Well, it's from your own private stock. Or at least that's what Lapmania told us. He said everytime he needs a picture from the little light crowd, you're right there to help him out. Peas in a pod, so to speak. ^_^
Yep, its in my file, " EMP lost again, Lappy needs another picture"

:D

Originally posted by Flametamer@Oct 20 2004, 07:17 PM
Ok, Ok, I adjusted them, here is a photo of Rosie O'donnell as seen with your new and improved eye.
In that case, FT, I want one for each eye and , hell...gimme two for my ears!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fergy, you are on the ball tonite! That would be about a 64-65 chevy stepside! :lol:

I am not sure 97 has seen the truck yet, someone had to point that out to me!

Originally posted by 97forever+Oct 20 2004, 06:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Oct 20 2004, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Flametamer@Oct 20 2004, 07:17 PM
Ok, Ok, I adjusted them,&nbsp; here is a photo of Rosie O'donnell as seen with your new and improved eye.
In that case, FT, I want one for each eye and , hell...gimme two for my ears!! :wub: :wub: :wub: [/b][/quote]
Here ya go.

Attachments

• tn_misc43.gif
    tn_misc43.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 149
Man, they arent what I was expecting, but if they make Roseanne look that good imagine what they would do for a not butt ugly woman!! :cheers: :cheers:

Well, remember they now have x-ray, see thru, and bedroom settings.

Originally posted by fergy1370@Oct 20 2004, 08:32 PM
I just looked at her again...is she sittin' on a Chevy truck?

:D
Yes she is. Waiting on the wrecker can be a time consuming process. Lots of them Chebbies to tow around, gota wait your turn. Heck, she was just 14 when they called for one..

97 ... you sure you are getting your avatar back tomorrow ????

:huh:

Good !!!!! The eye is sexy !!!! :p

Originally posted by peyton shea@Oct 23 2004, 03:44 PM
97 ... you sure you are getting your avatar back tomorrow ????

:huh:

Good !!!!! The eye is sexy !!!! :p
He gets it back only if Kurt Busch finishes in FRONT of Dale Jr. Otherwise he keeps this one or gets a new one! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom