I'm Back ...Kinda

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Thanks for all of the well wishes. I went in for some tests and they kept me. I ended up with a double by pass heart surgery. Sore as hell and weak as a kitten but on the mend. BTW I didn't miss watching a race, but they were pretty snoozy all weekend until Bowman just drove off and left them for the Cup win. Probably won't be on here that much for awhile until I get a bit stronger. Again thanks.

getwell.jpg

Good to know things went well and you are on the road to recovery. Sounds like they ran new fuel lines and maybe added a few things but as long as you are beginning to feel better, that is the main thing. Hopefully you'll get your strength back fairly quickly.
Not much compares to the after effects of invasive surgery at this age. I think the worse part is what tricks your mind plays the first three or four days post op.
Anyway, glad to hear all is well.

giphy.gif

Good to know things went well and you are on the road to recovery. Sounds like they ran new fuel lines and maybe added a few things but as long as you are beginning to feel better, that is the main thing. Hopefully you'll get your strength back fairly quickly.
Not much compares to the after effects of invasive surgery at this age. I think the worse part is what tricks your mind plays the first three or four days post op.
Anyway, glad to hear all is well.

giphy.gif
Thanks Whiz, Yeah I had to not pay any attention to my brain for awhile. Starting to feel pretty darn good after 3 1/2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom