In Honor Of Greg's Finish At Atlanta

yep splits, and sorry I spelled that wrong, but a true fan knows what I mean!!! I was too worried about the basket toss! ^_^

Originally posted by kat2220@Mar 16 2004, 02:22 AM
Gollum :wub: want snacks?
Snack are great. Splits and backflips no can do. But if you need someone to crawl around on all fours. That is my speciality :lol:

OK 97 and Bow are you ready for the basket toss?

One of you toss me in the air--- I turn a flip and the other one catches me!!! Think you can do that!! ;) This party needs some excitment!! :lol:

Shady, these people are sad tonight.

Gimme a G...gimme a B....gimme a F.... gimme a C

GBFC!

Originally posted by sgbg88@Mar 16 2004, 02:44 AM

One of you toss me in the air--- I turn a flip and the other one catches me!!! Think you can do that!! ;) This party needs some excitment!! :lol:
You are just too trusting. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum+Mar 16 2004, 04:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Mar 16 2004, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Mar 16 2004, 02:44 AM

One of you toss me in the air--- I turn a flip and the other one catches me!!! Think you can do that!!&nbsp; ;) This party needs some excitment!! :lol:
You are just too trusting. :lol:[/b][/quote]
Trusting wouldn't exactly be the word I would've used..... :lol:

Hey Turtle they'll use any excuse to get you in that short cheerleading skirt!!! Watch them, they are bad ;) :lol:

But you noticed I really didn't do the basket toss!! I'm not that stupid B)

Attachments

• stupid.gif
    stupid.gif
    647 bytes · Views: 162
"Hey Turtle they'll use any excuse to get you in that short cheerleading skirt!!! Watch them, they are bad"

Section 6543 Shady: That is standard dress code for all female members of the GBFC! Sorry, I dont make the rules up, y'know, I just pass them along. ^_^

Turtle, you mean you didn't get a copy of the GBFC rule book? I'll have to find 17fan and get him to put one on the freight truck to you. :lol:

Thanks for staying on top of this stuff Bow. You are promoted to official rule enforcer....kinda like the sheriff. :bounce:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks for staying on top of this stuff Bow. You are promoted to official rule enforcer....kinda like the sheriff. :bounce:
I'll go for sheriff as long as you take kats gun away. :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM
Whoa, 97! That's kinda like leaving the fox in charge of the chicken coop! :wacko: :lol: :D

We've talked and we decided that we like chicken every now and then. :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie+Mar 16 2004, 08:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Mar 16 2004, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Mar 16 2004, 07:58 PM
I figgered as much!&nbsp; B)
Don't let me catch you peckin in the dirt. :booya: [/b][/quote]
:AHHHH: :EEEEK: :AHHHH: :EEEEK: :AHHHH: :EEEEK:

Trust you!!!! :ph34r: Do you think I just fell off the turnip truck??? ;) Just like Maj said--I trust you just about as far as I can throw you and I can't even pick you up!!! :p

Bow guarding the hen house?? Just who's idea was that :eek: or need I ask?? <_<

Originally posted by bowtie+Mar 16 2004, 08:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Mar 16 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM
I'll go for sheriff as long as you take kats gun away. :lol: [/b][/quote]
NOOOOOOOO! That's against my Constitutional Rights! :dual9mm:

97 you should know us chicks wouldn't go for that!! Now Guido is a different story--right girls!! :p :) I think he could handle the job just fine, don't you Maj? ;) :lol:

Originally posted by kat2220+Mar 16 2004, 09:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Mar 16 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Mar 16 2004, 08:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--97forever
@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM

NOOOOOOOO! That's against my Constitutional Rights! :dual9mm: [/b][/quote]
you already admitted you shot the sheriff. :eek:

Originally posted by bowtie+Mar 16 2004, 10:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Mar 16 2004, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -kat2220@Mar 16 2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by -bowtie@Mar 16 2004, 08:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--97forever
@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM

NOOOOOOOO! That's against my Constitutional Rights! :dual9mm:
you already admitted you shot the sheriff. :eek: [/b][/quote]
YES I DID, but I didn't shoot the Deputy!

I STILL have the right to bear arms......I was never convicted :p :dual9mm: :dual9mm:

Back
Top Bottom