In Honor Of Greg's Finish At Atlanta

Let me give the folks a little background on what we find so funny:

Through PM Bow and I were talking about how some of those trolls were so dumb they made us look like Hardscrabble and Whizzer. Then Jay Leno there gets the bright idea to combine those guys names with our handles:

hardforever and bowzzer. He's a funny guy, that bowzzer. <_<

Nope, I'm not gonna corner anyone, hardforever! And, bowzzer, you better behave yourself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by majestyx@Mar 17 2004, 01:08 PM
Someone is always here to lend a helping hand, turtle! Now, let's see, what song can I think of that will get Hotel California out of turtle's mind??????? Nope, can't think of one. Guess you're stuck with that one for a while, sorry! ^_^ :unsure:
you are my sun shine, my olny sun shine, you make me happy when days are gary.................. :lol: :lol:

I got that stuck in my friends head at school one day, he wanted to kill me. :D

Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Mar 17 2004, 03:53 PM
you are my sun shine, my olny sun shine, you make me happy when days are gary.................. :lol: :lol:

What are gary days Lappy? :cuckoo:

Originally posted by bowtie+Mar 17 2004, 04:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Mar 17 2004, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever@Mar 17 2004, 03:53 PM
you are my sun shine, my olny sun shine, you make me happy when days are gary.................. :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

What are gary days Lappy? :cuckoo: [/b][/quote]
Do'H

Gray...Gray....Gray.....

:p

Originally posted by bowtie+Mar 17 2004, 04:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Mar 17 2004, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever@Mar 17 2004, 03:53 PM
you are my sun shine, my olny sun shine, you make me happy when days are gary.................. :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

According to lappy's interpreter: gray days! :lol:

That was olny a typo Bow. <_<

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Mar 17 2004, 04:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Mar 17 2004, 04:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -bowtie@Mar 17 2004, 04:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever
@Mar 17 2004, 03:53 PM
you are my sun shine, my olny sun shine, you make me happy when days are gary.................. :lol:  :lol:

Do'H

Gray...Gray....Gray.....

:p[/b][/quote]
Dang. So there's no Gary? Had his own days and everything. Sounded like my kinda man...oh well. :(

:lol:

Hay Lappy one of the first rules of the GBFC is if you make 1 post on a Greg Biffle tread you are a member of the fan club. So welcome aboard. :cheers:

nope no gary.

but if you want i can hook you up with his broter, he dont have his own day,,,,,,,,,,,,ah never mind :lol: :D :p :ph34r:

Originally posted by Gollum@Mar 17 2004, 04:22 PM
Hay Lappy one of the first rules of the GBFC is if you make 1 post on a Greg Biffle tread you are a member of the fan club. So welcome aboard. :cheers:
Gollum old buddy, keep these new guys straight!!

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 17 2004, 04:19 PM

What are gary days Lappy? :cuckoo: [/QUOTE]
That was olny a typo Bow. <_<
[/quote]
I think his keyboard is dyslexic. :D

Originally posted by bowtie@Mar 17 2004, 04:24 PM

That was olny a typo Bow. <_< [/QUOTE]
I think his keyboard is dyslexic. :D
[/quote]
:lol:

so thats what it is called. :blink:

Yep the GBFC rule book looks like the Nascar rule book. We can change it every week if need be. :cheers:

Originally posted by Gollum@Mar 17 2004, 04:29 PM
Yep the GBFC rule book looks like the Nascar rule book. We can change it every week if need be. :cheers:
Oh? So our rulebook is being produced by the Etch a Sketch Company too?

Originally posted by turtle3539+Mar 17 2004, 04:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Mar 17 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Mar 17 2004, 04:29 PM
Oh? So our rulebook is being produced by the Etch a Sketch Company too? [/b][/quote]
Yep, when the guy's are running the show. But when Shady gets back, they better watch out!!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 17 2004, 04:36 PM
I am official VP Maj!! ^_^
Yep you are. But when the PREZ gets back, your butt is gonna be in a sling! :lol: :lol: :D

You are gonna be like Prince John in Robin Hood. He was throned when King Richard came back. So you are in a heap of trouble. :lol:

I wonder if Shady has access to a 'puter while visiting the Hoosiers?

Knock, knock, knockin on Shady's door!

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 17 2004, 09:47 PM
Let's hope not! :ph34r:
Not to worry 97, she's a good reader and will find out what you and Bow have done.

Now, get back to coloring! :lol2:

Forget to pay the phone bill Clark? DEE is upset (rightfuly so) that you didn't call her about survivor!

Dang, Dee, send me your phone number and I'll keep ya up to date!

Back
Top Bottom