Indianapolis Pre -Race Thread

1691725205839.jpeg

Welp Shane, I guess not all of your boys can come over here and do what you did 😬

Welp Shane, I guess not all of your boys can come over here and do what you did 😬
P6 in group without a test and didn’t even have a functioning car in practice. Pretty good, all things considered.

I think he was speaking g specific towards the circumstances at Chicago when he said that anyways.

Good morning, it’s Cup racing from the Brickyard! Not as cool as it used to be, but I still have a pep in my step regardless. Hopefully next year at this time, I’ll have full blown excitement.

If you live in anywhere within a two hour radius of this event and don't go, you're telling on yourself IMO. Parking in North 40 lot is free and there's tickets on StubHub as of an hour ago for as little as $11. I've gone to IMS three years running for the double header weekend and never even encountered traffic leaving from North 40. There just aren't excuses.

Good morning, it’s Cup racing from the Brickyard! Not as cool as it used to be, but I still have a pep in my step regardless. Hopefully next year at this time, I’ll have full blown excitement.
Indy road course isn't the oval, but it is a race nonetheless. Excited as always. Let's go!

If you live in anywhere within a two hour radius of this event and don't go, you're telling on yourself IMO. Parking in North 40 lot is free and there's tickets on StubHub as of an hour ago for as little as $11. I've gone to IMS three years running for the double header weekend and never even encountered traffic leaving from North 40. There just aren't excuses.
Perfect weather forecast too.

According to Google maps I live a little less than three hours from the Speedway.

McDowell winning would be the most 2023 thing ever. I want to join the Blaney fans in the DBC tub.

I’m low key really starting to hate SVG, or at least his hype train. At least it was another hatable driver he dumped

The SVG hype train is the most annoying fanbase in NASCAR today. SVG himself seems pretty level headed and chill though.
Fair. I’m just sick of hearing about him. I mean, his win was Greg Sacks R&D car at Dega level fluke if we’re honest. It was the perfect storm for SVG at Chicago. He was familiar with the car type and street courses while our guys were lost.

Back
Top Bottom