Indy 500 RACE thread

Holy crap four cars going for two lanes into a turn at Indy.......

I'm just catching up to real time......

Question - if anyone knows: in the Dixon crash, did Castronevas drive over debris as he passed under Dixon or did his car just bottom out?

He drove underneath Dixon's flying car. I still haven't caught his onboard replay though

I'm just catching up to real time......

Question - if anyone knows: in the Dixon crash, did Castronevas drive over debris as he passed under Dixon or did his car just bottom out?

I think he drove under it (debris)

Yeah he definitely drove under all sorts of debris (and another driver) but on the replay of his on-board camera looking rearward as he's going past theres huge sparks and other stuff coming from under his car.

Looks like Helio's only chance will be a late charge after the herd thins out more. A penalty plus missing parts. :(

Could be Helio's other rear winglet - nope it's blue - wow, that sucker got up in the air!

Rahal has been moving up positons through this whole race now he is 8th.

Alonso is very good but Helio just gave him a passing lesson.

These guys were pretty racey in the opening quarter. Whats with the follow the leader dance now? Tires?

I love this race. This is exciting stuff.

Would enjoy it more without the death by onboard.

Can we show actual racing please, ESPN?

Watching this restrictor plates may be the answer here. Slingshot on the straightaways, and hold the corner could very well work here in a stock car
yeah that's the thinking anyway, they have some kind of venting around the front wheels somehow. I would like to see what they are talking about. But heck it might all work.

Lazier is wrecked. Looked like he lost it off of 2.

He needed to park that thing anyway.

I don't mind onboard camera as long as they don't overdo it.

What gets me is the producer seems to be chosen by how adept they are at missing key passing.

This is my issue. Every time there's action on track, they immediately cut to an onboard. They've missed so many passes and side by side battles as a result. It's like FOX hijacked the broadcast.

Watching this restrictor plates may be the answer here. Slingshot on the straightaways, and hold the corner could very well work here in a stock car

Remember Fontana a couple of years back?

They tried the pack racing, it was great but terrible for the drivers.

Back
Top Bottom