IndyCar: 2020 Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Ek81T7RXUAIwWvT.jpg

Scott McLaughlin makes his series debut and Askew cleared to return: https://www.indycar.com/-/media/Files/2020/Indycar/14-STP/indycar-spotterguide.pdf?la=en

Weird how IndyCar has practice and qualifying for some of their races while maintaining a field count yet NASCAR can't?

Just something for me to bitch about on the NASCAR end.

I would never, ever actually support a playoffs system in racing. That said, the way Dixon has backed into this championship with one ultra-conservative midpack run after another is possibly the best argument for one.

This had to be the longest yellow ever.

I would never, ever actually support a playoffs system in racing. That said, the way Dixon has backed into this championship with one ultra-conservative midpack run after another is possibly the best argument for one.
Matt Kenseth in 2003.

Every race leader crashing or spinning out. At that rate, Newgarden is going to win this race by attrition.

Wow. Really shows how treacherous it can be. He wasn't that far off the groove.

As usual, caution in the middle of pit stops wreaks havoc.

Fam...

What top are you wearing? I need a celebrity picture to take. I'm in front of the Arrow luxury box.
PM’d lol

Big game-changer with Rossi. I think they resurfaced those bumps onto that straight a year or two again but it’s still a tricky section.

Back
Top Bottom