IndyCar: 2020 Genesys 300

I thought Dixon for sure jumped the start. He had a second lead going into turn 1. lol

Veach needs some consistency. I really think he could grow into a good driver, I'd like to see him compete at a higher level more often.
Big year for him. I believe he’s in the last season of a three-year deal. Really nice kid.

I think this was Palou's first oval race ever.
He was doing pretty well too. Honestly it takes a lot of stones for these European guys to come over here with barely, if any, oval experience and debut at Texas of all places. And they’ve been raving about the opportunity all offseason.

This is a make or break year for him IMO. So far he is off to a good start
Big year for him. I believe he’s in the last season of a three-year deal. Really nice kid.
Agreed, if Group 1001 continues to back him will make a difference. It seems like Gainbridge (Group 1001 company) is heavily invested in IndyCar at this point.

He was doing pretty well too. Honestly it takes a lot of stones for these European guys to come over here with barely, if any, oval experience and debut at Texas of all places. And they’ve been raving about the opportunity all offseason.
If Rinus starts competing for wins/championships one day, there will be a couple thousand crazy Dutch fans at every race.
He actually never raced in a European development series which is quite interesting.

This is not a good race lol
This track is FUBAR at this point.

Gossage and his track engineers missed the mark here. This race was always on my races to watch because of the multiple lanes it had for IndyCar.

A Whole Foods market commercial for an IndyCar race? I've seen it all.

Dixon is so much faster than anyone else. You have to be a lot better than the guy in front to make a pass. The racing is ho hum and the track sucks and is too narrow. I'd still rather they be a bit spread out than stuck together.

Need to figure out how to get stickem off before Indycars come to town.

I gotta give it up to that Geico Ratt commercial, makes me laugh every time no matter how lame.

This track is FUBAR at this point.

Gossage and his track engineers missed the mark here. This race was always on my races to watch because of the multiple lanes it had for IndyCar.

A Whole Foods market commercial for an IndyCar race? I've seen it all.
I firmly believe this is the worst 1.5-mile oval anywhere right now. Chicagoland, Vegas, Charlotte, Kentucky, Atlanta, Kansas, Homestead...might be forgetting some, but I’d wager they’d all be much more raceable than this. These cars produce more dirty air with the UAK18 even before the aeroscreen than the previous two aero kits did, but the vast majority of the truck is utterly useless. Unfortunately Gossage is the one promoter who’ll pay for an IndyCar race.

I always get annoyed whenever I see Carpenter running the ovals only. He deprives his main driver from actually competing in the standings which I think it's bull****.

Back
Top Bottom