IndyCar: 2020 Iowa 250s

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
wAQRKNZ.png

Daly and Carlin get their first pole. Newgarden on pole for race two. Dixon starting pretty far back in both races.

Three night races this weekend and Formula One. Wheee!

Glad to see Daly running up front.

These cars sound horrible taking off from the pits. The revs are crazy.

It's wild that Dixon is so far off the pace.

Interesting mix of strategies and it's cool that tire management is key.

The dirty air factor is strong, but they have some ability to race in some proximity to each other.

I saw a complaint elsewhere about NBC's sound mix, that the engine sounds are too loud. I like it, I think hearing the cars should always be a priority.

Oof Askew's pit-stop was botched.

Sato's strategy might be on point tonight. So much for that for Taku...

I saw a complaint elsewhere about NBC's sound mix, that the engine sounds are too loud. I like it, I think hearing the cars should always be a priority.

Then again, I have something of a surround speaker setup, and I think it's mixed for that. The announcers may be drowned out on plain TV speakers or soundbar.

Then again, I have something of a surround speaker setup, and I think it's mixed for that. The announcers may be drowned out on plain TV speakers or soundbar.
I can't complain about PT being drowned out. :D

The sound mix is definitely more in favor of the cars tonight but it's not overbearing.

I don't think I've ever seen a loose wheel like that on an IndyCar before. So all the people who thought it will be too easy when NASCAR switches to them.

I don't think I've ever seen a loose wheel like that on an IndyCar before. So all the people who thought it will be too easy when NASCAR switches to them.
Happens a fair amount in F1. Australian GP one year, both Haas cars DNF'd after they left a wheel loose and they came off right out of the pit.

"No start no start" doesnt help when the cars 10 feet in the air already

Back
Top Bottom