IndyCar: 2020 Iowa 250s

It might be time to like RHR go.

I cannot believe I'm saying that.
I actually think he and DHL run through this year so it'd be perfect timing to part ways. This has been brutal.

Hopefully DHL can be talked into re-upping but with a younger driver.

I actually think he and DHL run through this year so it'd be perfect timing to part ways. This has been brutal.

Hopefully DHL can be talked into re-upping but with a younger driver.
Kirkwood is waiting in the wings, I don't see DHL leaving just yet.

Not to mention outside of Herta, AA has been out to lunch to be completely honest.

Kirkwood is waiting in the wings, I don't see DHL leaving just yet.

Not to mention outside of Herta, AA has been out to lunch to be completely honest.
Would've been perfect if Lights had run, Kirkwood probably would've won and moved up in 2021. That leaves a bit of a transition year which might be weird to deal with.

I thought everyone was good on fuel, especially with those caution laps. Are they going for tires?

Would've liked to see this one unfold without Pato's pit debacle and RHR's yellow.

Regardless, Newgarden and Pagenaud are closing in on Dixon which is a positive. Both about 50 points back now.

This has been a career weekend for Conor.

Hopefully someone will pick him up full time next year. Moving back and forth between teams kills continuity.

The big surprise after last night is that Dixon never featured at the front. The biggest disappointment was Ferrucci's race absolutely fell apart early on.

How about that Hunter Reay hitting the wall 20 ft from where he did it last night? How's that for consistency?

I've got to say Firestone really got the tires right. They stayed together and the degrade was about half a fuel stop. Seems like the field turned itself inside out a few times based on who had the freshest tires.

Wasn't Dixon 5th?
So they can't have gained too much.
Wins are weighted heavily enough (50 each) that one can make a big difference, even with Dixon getting Top 5s both races. I think the point count for the weekend was Pagenuad 82, Newgarden 80, Dixon 70. Which doesn't sound like a lot but can be when the points are kinda tight.

Back
Top Bottom