IndyCar: 44th Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach

FLRacingFan

Team Owner

DalhFATU8AALhjr.jpg

OK. You guys are going to have to keep the rest of us posted on what is going on during the race. I don't have a TV with cable to pick up the race.

Thanks.

Graham isn’t doing himself any favors.. I’m thinking of is race is going to be dominated by the 27.

NBC misses Newgarden pass Power and then make no mention of Bourdais diving past Power on-screen a few laps later.

If Power hasn't been able to put more pressure on Rossi than that by burning through that huge P2P advantage, he has no chance now.

Rossi put on a clinic and stunk it up the whole weekend. He's coming into his own this season.

A thumbs down to NBC for missing a lot of the early passes and to the series for some asinine rules.

Power talked about how damn hard he was driving at the end, Rossi basically said he wasn't working all that hard because the car was so good. They had it covered and then some.

Hunter Reay went through enough front wings to outfit the entire Andretti team.

Bourdais was the fastest, but had the most bad luck of anyone for two races running.

Rossi was unstoppable.

rule followers salivate if they get more rules to follow. I look at if the race didn't have all of the race control rulings, and if it did. Today it was easy for me, what a cluster. Very hard to watch

Back
Top Bottom