IndyCar Grand Prix at The Glen

Kimball needs to stop. That's a contender for the championship with two races left he just took out. What a moron.
Will moved over a bit, but Charlie could've lifted as well. Both can take a bit of the blame there. ****** sucks for Power, Sonoma was going to be so tight.

Will moved over a bit, but Charlie could've lifted as well. Both can take a bit of the blame there. ******* sucks for Power, Sonoma was going to be so tight.

If it was any other scenario than the 2nd place man in the championship, I would call it a racing deal because yeah, he had a big run on him and Will was a bit lazy on the lane choice.

Charlie should have known better than to be racing Power that hard, though.. It's a bit late in the year and his time has passed. JMO

The more I see it, the more I think Charlie should've lifted. Will wasn't obligated to give him room when he's barely at the bumper pods, and it's the natural exit of that turn.

The more I see it, the more I think Charlie should've lifted. Will wasn't obligated to give him room when he's barely at the bumper pods, and it's the natural exit of that turn.

That's how I feel. Track position is track position. Plus the dude is racing for a fkn championship. I love a pissed off Will Power as much as the next guy. But come on....

Getting real tired of Scott Dixon's ability to "make fuel" all the damn time. Dude is too good at this stuff.

Sucks to think that may be the last time we see that livery in Victory Lane.

Wouldn't be an official race without a Taku incident.

He's still so darn fast man, but the usual inconsistencies of Sato. Of he was able to put all of his skills together on a consistent basis, he would be a champion. I would not be surprised to see him out because honest to God truth I just do not know if AJ is going to be able to front these bills.

Honda discount in all. I want him to do well, but at this point its the same stuff.

He's still so darn fast man, but the usual inconsistencies of Sato. Of he was able to put all of his skills together on a consistent basis, he would be a champion. I would not be surprised to see him out because honest to God truth I just do not know if AJ is going to be able to front these bills.

Honda discount in all. I want him to do well, but at this point its the same stuff.

I really think both the Foyt drivers need to go. I was a big fan of Hawksworth during his rookie season and Sato when after he nearly won at Indy, but this season has just been dreadful. Sato is talented but he just can't hold it together for an entire race to get the finish. Hawksworth I have no idea what happened but at this point I would rather a driver from the Lights series take over.

All the bull**** hype for the championship and it ends up in a landslide. No need to watch Sonoma.

All the bull**** hype for the championship and it ends up in a landslide. No need to watch Sonoma.

Umm it will still be a highly entertaining race.

Power can still win the title in a variety of ways, hell, he can still win it even if Pagenaud finishes 6th by winning the race. A lot can happen.

Will Power even race at Sonoma? The guys in the booth were talking about the possibility of him missing it because he could not be cleared to race.

Back
Top Bottom