International Race

ladyspartan16

Team Owner
If all logistics could be figured out, where would you like to see an international race or two?

Canada and Mexico don't count.

Well if we want real ovals Australia, England, and Germany have big ones I don't think Japan's fixed theirs. Monaco be cool it be a wreckfest, but cool.

Pie in the sky, pipe dream, fantasy land bull****:

Spa
Silverstone
Monza
Bathurst
Red Bull Ring
Interlagos
Brands Hatch
Nurburgring GP

Really you could take most of the true European classics and many of the Aussie Supercars true road courses in addition to Bathurst and get a very entertaining race.

Realistically if NASCAR ever went outside of North America for a race again I would say it'd be at Fuji since it's owned by Toyota.

Ugh. That'd be amazing. The cherry on top would be Michael Waltrip trying to pronounce Eau Rouge
Ha ha lmao. Him and his brother would be tripping all over themselves trying to pronounce it

I'd also be cool with Yas Marina, Monza, Imola, and Surfer's Paradise

There are many good options like Bathurst but I would rather wait until the series stabilizes before importing any product.

Oh gosh, so many great tracks , where to start,

Fuji
Suzuka( full course)
Tsukuba circuit
Twin Ring Motgei( one of the road course layouts)
Nurburgring(full course)
Spa
Silverstone
Monza
Red Bull Ring
Interlagos
Brands Hatch
Nurburgring GP

Twin Ring Motgei( one of the road course layouts)

Balderdash!

That was where the most important race in the world was ever ran on the oval.

The Danica won in a dominating performance on the oval and rewrote history!!

Last edited:
A NASCAR race at the Nürburgring Nordschleife would be awesome, but an international race isn't realistic at all.
I wonder why the Österreichring and the Nürburgring GP track have alredy been named twice. Both are very boring tracks, IMHO.

A NASCAR race at the Nürburgring Nordschleife would be awesome, but an international race isn't realistic at all.
I wonder why the Österreichring and the Nürburgring GP track have alredy been named twice. Both are very boring tracks, IMHO.
Probably people who want to run at COTA...

Red Bull Ring is interesting to me with the compromise required between the long straights and the middle sector, a good balance of slow corners and mid-/high-speed corners, and the really heavy braking areas are tricky with the elevation and camber changes. Not a lot of margin for error because there's a lot of gravel trap right on the edge.

Nurburgring's middle sector really makes it for me, and the stadium section has some interesting camber change and different lines you can use. The last sector isn't that crazy but I'd like to see how quickly Cup cars could take the downhill kink.

I wish I still had my original Xbox pull out some TOCA racing 3 and find some good tracks with that. Lots of cool tracks I've never heard of before that

The only layout outside North America I'm even slightly familiar with is Monaco, and I wouldn't want to see NASCAR there. I haven't heard of most of the ones others have suggested.

Back
Top Bottom