Internet freaking out over kyles dale sr quote

Oh man... an addiction for Kyle Busch or a love for any female driver starting in any of the top national series.... can I saw off my left nut before I have to pick between those options?
Not a kdb Addict and I’m a danicafan first and foremost

I never take any article from The Spun seriously, their titles are clickbait-y and always try to make something out of nothing. They do this with the NFL too, they’ll have a link titled something like “The NFL World Reacts to the Dallas Cowboys News”, then you click on it and the news is they signed a backup punter.

I never take any article from The Spun seriously, their titles are clickbait-y and always try to make something out of nothing. They do this with the NFL too, they’ll have a link titled something like “The NFL World Reacts to the Dallas Cowboys News”, then you click on it and the news is they signed a backup punter.

@ToyYoda STUNS Racing-Forums.com World With Shocking Reaction to The Spun's Reaction to Kyle Busch Comments That You Won't Believe

Honestly, on Sunday night, there was more reaction to Bubba Wallace's comment about Twitter. A lot of people loved how he called it out, and the usual suspects wanted him kicked out of NASCAR for saying it.

Honestly, on Sunday night, there was more reaction to Bubba Wallace's comment about Twitter. A lot of people loved how he called it out, and the usual suspects wanted him kicked out of NASCAR for saying it.
What did he say about twitter? My guess is it wasn't anything that wasn't true.

this is like 4 days late. and was on Twitter right after the race. I wasnt offended in the least bit by what he Kyle said and actually thought he meant it as an tribute to Earnhardt.

in all the races I’ve been to before Dale died (roughly 40)
never heard a ”YAY” over the “Booos” for Dale Earnhardt
been to 5 races where Kyle has received the same

so I see his point

in all the races I’ve been to before Dale died (roughly 40)
never heard a ”YAY” over the “Booos” for Dale Earnhardt
been to 5 races where Kyle has received the same

so I see his point
I'm jealous you got to see Dale race so many times. Wish I had the privilege...what was it like ? Was he as big as a fan favorite as he was after 2001?

Social media has done the NASCAR world more harm then good.
Fixed it for you.
Social media is just an amplifier for people to express both good and bad things.
People have the power to choose how they want to use the platform. They can choose to spend their time on click bait garbage that doesnt mean much, or some really harm stuff, or pursuing good things that can even be educational.

I just thank the lawd for all the hawt nekkid wimmins.

I'm jealous you got to see Dale race so many times. Wish I had the privilege...what was it like ? Was he as big as a fan favorite as he was after 2001?
This was the middle 80’s thru the all the 90’s
tracks kept building stands and kept selling out
first race was at Richmond,
imagine this the gates opened up after the race and instead of just leaving you could go down to the track and walk around. 1/2 hour after the race was over we were walking thru turns 3 n 4 and our shoes were sticking to the rubber.
the guy I was with pointed out guys coming thru the gates with wagons. Used tires were stacked along pit road free for the taking
Another time Martinsville
again able to go into the race track, after walking around for a time, we found ourselves standing next to a flagged off area. 20 feet away was Earnhardt and Jeff Burtons car. Earnhardt won Burton was second. 5 feet to our left was Jack Roush. Both hoods went up and head testing was performed. Burton‘s car past right away, Earnhardt’s was tested twice, the inspectors left and came back 20 minutes later, both hoods went down Earnhardt’s car passed ?????
last time I saw Davey win in person
went to Wilksboro, had no ticket, standing in line for tickets 10 minutes before the race, guy walked by had 1 ticket, I grabbed it, start finish line top row of track. Davey won!
Oh 1 more Davey win I saw In person “One hot night“ all star race

went to the first Talladega race after Davey died, Earnhardt won, no booo‘s that day
just a polish lap with 28 n 7 flags flying

Social media is just an amplifier for people to express both good and bad things.
People have the power to choose how they want to use the platform. They can choose to spend their time on click bait garbage that doesnt mean much, or some really harm stuff, or pursuing good things that can even be educational.

I just thank the lawd for all the hawt nekkid wimmins.
Amen

Bubba was not wrong. Ever go to the "Whats Happening" section of twitter? It is a vile pit of hate and nastyness.
Headline: "Bubba Wallace wins race..."

Actual Article: "Bubba Wallace won his race last weekend while playing Nascar Heat career mode in his hauler."

I miss seeing fast guys come in to the local late model tracks for big races. Reminds me of watching Joe Ruttman tearing it up at New Smyrna Speedway.Fast and super smooth.Or maybe Dick Trickle, or Mark Martin. or Bobby Allison I miss the ability and classiness of so many of them. Can't forget my avatar Dan Daughtry.To see him drive a figure eight car was a sight to behold.

I miss seeing fast guys come in to the local late model tracks for big races. Reminds me of watching Joe Ruttman tearing it up at New Smyrna Speedway.Fast and super smooth.Or maybe Dick Trickle, or Mark Martin. or Bobby Allison I miss the ability and classiness of so many of them. Can't forget my avatar Dan Daughtry.To see him drive a figure eight car was a sight to behold.
Couldnt agree more. I think NASCAR should hire out Donnie Wilson to build and maintain some late models and Super lates and tour them around the country with Cup drivers making appearances and running with the locals. Donnie fields the cars for William Byron when he runs and I saw where he was running adds for experienced crew members who could travel. Maybe they are already planning something like this.

Reactions: sdj
This was the middle 80’s thru the all the 90’s
tracks kept building stands and kept selling out
first race was at Richmond,
imagine this the gates opened up after the race and instead of just leaving you could go down to the track and walk around. 1/2 hour after the race was over we were walking thru turns 3 n 4 and our shoes were sticking to the rubber.
the guy I was with pointed out guys coming thru the gates with wagons. Used tires were stacked along pit road free for the taking
Another time Martinsville
again able to go into the race track, after walking around for a time, we found ourselves standing next to a flagged off area. 20 feet away was Earnhardt and Jeff Burtons car. Earnhardt won Burton was second. 5 feet to our left was Jack Roush. Both hoods went up and head testing was performed. Burton‘s car past right away, Earnhardt’s was tested twice, the inspectors left and came back 20 minutes later, both hoods went down Earnhardt’s car passed ?????
last time I saw Davey win in person
went to Wilksboro, had no ticket, standing in line for tickets 10 minutes before the race, guy walked by had 1 ticket, I grabbed it, start finish line top row of track. Davey won!
Oh 1 more Davey win I saw In person “One hot night“ all star race

went to the first Talladega race after Davey died, Earnhardt won, no booo‘s that day
just a polish lap with 28 n 7 flags flying
Thanks for sharing, this is one of my favorite posts since I’ve been here. I’m really sad I never got to attend a race in the mid 80’s to late 90’s, sounds like you have some incredible memories.

And that brings us back to Dale. Wasn't he the one who said something about it didn't matter if they booed or cheered, as long as they made noise?

The Internet needs a girlfriend.
That’s correct. That was something Dale had said before.

If I had to point to one driver that was comparable to the way fans reacted to Dale back then, it’s easily Kyle.

I had the misfortune of seeing him win the Coke 600. I feared for my life that day wearing an Elliott shirt. Drunks were climbing the fence by the flagstand as he came to get the checkered. He had overcome a 1 lap penalty from NASCAR, so that made the Earnhardt mob even more insufferable.

Back
Top Bottom