Is Austin Dillon the most hated driver in NASCAR?

Cholo

Team Owner
With the Busch bros out for the near future, Dillon and his lame Cowboy hat just wrecked the 24 in Gordon's last Daytona 500. Does this solidify him as NASCAR's least popular driver?

I dont hate the guy. I dont hate anyone. I dont like or dislike him.

He's just way overrated.

So Ricky Stenhouse gets a pass?

It's his second year, he's a nice racer and usually keeps his nose clean. Although, I think Ty is a better and more assertive racer, but Austin isn't bad at all. People are mad because his grandfather gave him decent equipment to race in... I guess.

Came in 14th.

Austin+Dillon+Sargento+200+Day+1+CqjXBn2jfLTl.jpg

Calling a driver out in the last 20 laps when they are all clustered up in a pack, unless you just like to whine and cry is pretty useless. But it happens every year around here.

I don't think he's the most hated. But I do think there's a credibility issue on whether or not he deserves a Cup ride.

I don't think he's the most hated. But I do think there's a credibility issue on whether or not he deserves a Cup ride.

I am not commenting on Dillon but keep in mind you don't have to have talent to gain and maintain a ride in NASCAR . It is completely different than stick and ball sports where if you ain't good you are unemployed.

With the Busch bros out for the near future, Dillon and his lame Cowboy hat just wrecked the 24 in Gordon's last Daytona 500. Does this solidify him as NASCAR's least popular driver?

I can't see any person with a lick of sense even contemplating it.

Not for me.

Met him and his Winner of a brother @ Loudon last Sept.
Two arrogant, pompous, self centered bags of Douchery .They aren't Ambassadors of the sport, that's for sure.

Not a Dillon fan, but this thread is a bit over the top. Most hated driver? Why? Because he wrecked the 24? Bingo! We have a winner!

It's Daytona! We've seen wrecks like that all week. Gordon didn't deserve to get taken out but everyone needs to get a grip. With what we've seen the last 24 hours, we're lucky no one else ended up in the hospital.

pickme.jpg
I have a question pick me. Why isn't everybody stompin Hamlin in the mud for takin out Danica 2 day's in a row in the same manner? Because Hamlin don't wear a cowboy hat? That's what I figured. There's no reasonable answer. Case closed.

Not a Dillon fan, but this thread is a bit over the top. Most hated driver? Why? Because he wrecked the 24? Bingo! We have a winner!

It's Daytona! We've seen wrecks like that all week. Gordon didn't deserve to get taken out but everyone needs to get a grip. With what we've seen the last 24 hours, we're lucky no one else ended up in the hospital.

The longer I post here the clearer it becomes that some folks think their favorite driver's **** doesn't stink. There is nothing wrong with being passionate but some people are downright emotionally overwrought and that sucks. There is no way you can ever have good debate or reasonable conversation with them as they cannot be objective.

The longer I post here the clearer it becomes that some folks think their favorite driver's sh!t doesn't stink. There is nothing wrong with being passionate but some people are downright emotionally overwrought and that sucks. There is no way you can ever have good debate or reasonable conversation with them as they cannot be objective.

Hang around bandit u ant seen **** yet

The longer I post here the clearer it becomes that some folks think their favorite driver's sh!t doesn't stink. There is nothing wrong with being passionate but some people are downright emotionally overwrought and that sucks. There is no way you can ever have good debate or reasonable conversation with them as they cannot be objective.

I just want to point out that Cholo is not a Gordon fan and most of us know its a plate deal. But that doesn't take away from Austin being a little ****. Just saying.

Ty's the more talented.

There are a few that came over from NFP that fit that bill also and I don't have to name names.

I just want to point out that Cholo is not a Gordon fan and most of us know its a plate deal. But that doesn't take away from Austin being a little sh!t. Just saying.

Ty's the more talented.

I think Ty will end up the better of the 2 as well,

Not that good yet.

Don't hate him, the hat is just flicted . The old head first slide celebration even more flicted .
To be fair these kids are growing under the microscope.

Lagano had to grow up in front of the world too, with all the growing pains exposed. Not sure how good Austin will be or not be at 25, to many variables to say with confidence.

I have never hated a driver but I will say that I'm not impressed with either kid just yet.

For once I cant wait to hear somebody whine about Kyle winning a truck race

some people like the cowboy hat, do you have a problem with that?? or do you like sissie type boys with spiky hair that should be sponsored by pantene, cough, cough like jamie mcmurray

Back
Top Bottom