Is Bubba Getting the #43?

Ashstrodamus

Team Owner
I see an article that they're searching for sponsorship for him. Sorry Aric, but from a marketing standpoint, I'd put Bubba in that ride all day long.

No, Bubba is not getting the 43

Bubba has been on a twitter tirade and it's frustrating because he's letting his emotions get the best of him. He's been on Roush's ass for the last week and honestly I think this could result in him getting passed over.

Plenty of sponsors want him, but he needs to stay professional because Roush payed out of pocket for two years for him to have a ride. He should be appreciative of it and I understand the frustration, but he needs to be riding this wave he's on and going off on twitter is not the best thing to do.

Bubba has been on a twitter tirade and it's frustrating because he's letting his emotions get the best of him. He's been on Roush's ass for the last week and honestly I think this could result in him getting passed over.

Plenty of sponsors want him, but he needs to stay professional because Roush payed out of pocket for two years for him to have a ride. He should be appreciative of it and I understand the frustration, but he needs to be riding this wave he's on and going off on twitter is not the best thing to do.

Well said

He's said like 3 things that came off somewhat passive aggressive towards RFR, he's also sent them love too.

He's said like 3 things that came off somewhat passive aggressive towards RFR, he's also sent them love too.

Still needs to be careful, small things like that can hurt your bottom line.

I know, I ran my mouth at a job opportunity because they ****** me over the last time and my emotions poured over.

Lost out on $16 bucks an hour. I had to improve my sense of professionalism.

Still needs to be careful, small things like that can hurt your bottom line.

I know, I ran my mouth at a job opportunity because they ****** me over the last time and my emotions poured over.

Lost out on $16 bucks an hour. I had to improve my sense of professionalism.

He absolutely would be better off just shutting the hell up. No disagreement there lol

A good chance. I think Aric's already checked out, however rumors have popped in the last week the 43 will be a Chevy next yr out of RCR and a Dodge when RCR shocks the racing world by 2020 and leads the Dodge return. Those rumors aren't dead.

A good chance. I think Aric's already checked out, however rumors have popped in the last week the 43 will be a Chevy next yr out of RCR and a Dodge when RCR shocks the racing world by 2020 and leads the Dodge return. Those rumors aren't dead.

Where are these rumors?

As far as the Dodge part, there were some Charger bodies at the NASCAR R and D center in recent weeks just according to hearsay. It was not on the podcast. Why? I don't know. Just a wait and see I guess, but the rumors won't die.

Them mili

them youngsters have so much entitlement these days. Don't get the hype with him. Everyone should stop stuffing his ego until he changes his tone. He can never be the best "Wallace" in the cup series anyway

It still amazes me to how many companies follow employees Twitter,Facebook, etc.,accounts.We had a manager lose his job after his wife and him got on Facebook and talked about his bosses and our company.He came back to work and bragged to fellow employees what they did,brilliant.

It is peculiar how some people will make their own rope to hang themselves

Them mili

them youngsters have so much entitlement these days. Don't get the hype with him. Everyone should stop stuffing his ego until he changes his tone. He can never be the best "Wallace" in the cup series anyway

It's not about being the best "Wallace", no one really cares about a comparison. He's got the raw talent, he's shown it. Just frustration because to lose your seat while 4th in the Xfinity championship I would be upset, too. Just taken that chip in your shoulder and run with it.

It's not about being the best "Wallace", no one really cares about a comparison. He's got the raw talent, he's shown it. Just frustration because to lose your seat while 4th in the Xfinity championship I would be upset, too. Just taken that chip in your shoulder and run with it.
He should be glad he had a ride for that long at this level, he could take the tough situation and turn it into showing a good character... he chooses not to and that says enough for me. No need to wait and see with him...

He should be glad he had a ride for that long at this level, he could take the tough situation and turn it into showing a good character... he chooses not to and that says enough for me. No need to wait and see with him...

As I've said, I had the same issue and I'm paying the consequences, but to say that is premature. They found money for Majeski for a second race, why could they not do the same for him? That's all that was about, Brywood has plenty of possible sponsorship.

I can't change opinions, he's still my guy. It's just upsetting to see frustration leak on a simple tweet.

That is superb news.

Now, as far as the thread title's question goes - my hearts says heck yes, but my head says there's no way as it is.

Back
Top Bottom