Is Ty Gibbs the most disliked champion?

Now this certainly isn't subjective ;)

Considering how many people LOVE beer, I'm inclined to call you flat out INCORRECT on this one Blaze!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Well even people who drink it will tell you it taste bad, and they don’t drink it for the taste….

Well even people who drink it will tell you it taste bad, and they don’t drink it for the taste….
People eat things that tate bad also, but sometimes the end result is worth the taste...

People eat things that tate bad also, but sometimes the end result is worth the taste...
Which is why when I drink, I’m drinking whiskey, or like tequila. Taste better and end results are better. But hey each their own. I’m just saying I don’t see how folks bare the taste.

I drink beer all the time, mostly for the taste. I would have to drink a 12-pack fairly quick to actually feel drunk.

No I'm not an alcoholic lol

You do you, maybe I only ever been offered the nasty beer. What you drink?

It's an acquired taste. I hated beer too back when I was in high school and for whatever reason, Natty was all we seemed to get our hands on.

There are so many options and I'm not picky, I honestly drink just about everything, hell I drink Busch Light all the time. But a good hefeweizen is my favorite, Weihenstephaner or Hoegaarden for example

It's an acquired taste. I hated beer too back when I was in high school and for whatever reason, Natty was all we seemed to get our hands on.

There are so many options and I'm not picky, I honestly drink just about everything, hell I drink Busch Light all the time. But a good hefeweizen is my favorite, Weihenstephaner or Hoegaarden for example
Haha yeah, I’ll probably stick to my Whiskey and Tequilas. Always heard I should try other counties beers, so might one day try some from Canada

Amber....Alaskan Amber...chilled...for the win.

Back on topic....I have a feeling that when we see Ty back in a car in February, we will see a different man. I really believe that. Much transpired in the week leading up to the championship, and I believe that he will come back and fulfill the vision his Dad had for him....understanding that Dad will not be there to redirect, I feel like he will want to get it right from he get go.

On this beer subject, I have never understood why you would spend all the time, money and effort to attend a great race and get drunk and show your ass during the race, :idunno: just seems stupid as sh*t to me. JMHO.
For me, I never drink before or during the race, now, after the race when back at camp or Hotel, yeah, lets have a few.
I enjoy drinking a beer or maybe 6 or more during a race. But I haven't ever acted a fool when doing it.

Back on topic....I have a feeling that when we see Ty back in a car in February, we will see a different man. I really believe that. Much transpired in the week leading up to the championship, and I believe that he will come back and fulfill the vision his Dad had for him....understanding that Dad will not be there to redirect, I feel like he will want to get it right from he get go.
If in fact he's in the #18 like we all expect...I think his experience subbing for Kurt will reel him in. In a quality entry he was overall mid pack. Going from winning multiple races and a Championship to being the NFG in the #18 should be humbling enough knowing what his time at 23XI was like. At least that should remind him he has lots to learn in Cup and that keeping himself on the straight and narrow will speed that along. Because you can't learn anything if you wreck out (with an assist) in the first stage.

Back
Top Bottom