It's a Joke Son

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
1607804305449.png

Reactions: sdj
One of the first Far Side cartoons I ever saw was an elephant standing in a phone booth with a peg leg and saying, "what do you mean they made a wastebasket out of it?!?""

I saved that and had it under the top of my desk for years but over time it got lost. (sigh)

A DEA police officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. From the first second he had a bad attitude about him, annoyed he had to muddy his clean boots out in the country. He tells the rancher, “I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs.” The rancher says, “Alright, you can search the ranch, but do not go in that field over there.”

The DEA officer, clearly angry, says, “Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.” Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher.

“See this badge? DO you?!? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, on any land, no questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand me?!?” He shouts.

The rancher nods quietly, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher’s big Santa Gertrudis Bull. With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, as he runs for all he’s worth.

The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs:

“Your badge… Show him your BADGE!!!”

Back
Top Bottom