I've been waiting all year for this.

Three! that would be just enough to make me mad.:D I envy you guys this weekend though, I went to an auto show yesterday and all they had was an over priced roach coach.:( I hope you and FB have a great time and you guys can fill us all in when you get back.:cool:

I'll upload some pics and video to google when I get home so all can take a look. I watched practice Sat and my first time at a real track was great. I culd feel the thumping in my chest and smell burnt rubber at the top of the grandstands.

I'll upload some pics and video to google when I get home so all can take a look. I watched practice Sat and my first time at a real track was great. I culd feel the thumping in my chest and smell burnt rubber at the top of the grandstands.
That describes the same feeling I had the last time I had 2 girls at the same time. But, don't worry, I won't down load any videos:D All jokes aside, I am looking forward to seeing some of your pics, it sounds like you guys are having a blast.:cool:

Ain't nothing better than a Martinsville hot dog. Don't let anyone fool you. It's not about the taste as much as where you are when you're eating it and you can't eat a Martinsville hot dog anywhere else. If you don't understand that then there's not much help left for you.
YEP. :D

Is Andy in this pic somewhere?

BV5r0jnCMAEV39Q.jpg:large

Bowen is complaining of pain in his left knee according to his car owner Kenyon Davidson who just left infield care.

Lucky guy if that all there was to that wreck.

What happened in the bowen wreck, did the throttle stick, or just a bonehead move?

Back
Top Bottom