I've been waiting all year for this.

Tell how you really feel Andy.

phphm3fV3image.jpeg
Look like a job for duct tape!

Exceptional race. Pulliam got wrecked while leading. Tommy Lemons won on a restart. Second place driver thought he won, celebrated on the roof of his car, fell off and hurt himself (he was disoriented because of fumes) while his team protested the results. Best race ever. If the Cup race is as good as today's race was, they'd have to build more seats.

Fender was at the race watching on the front stretch. It was a damn good race. I guess he can post his thoughts when he gets on here.

Is that FB in the blue hat.

Andy told you about my blue hat?

Damn, Andy spent the entire day hiding from me. I text him that I'm in the infield and what I'm wearing, and he texts back that he's headed to turn 2. I cross the infield and no Andy. I ask where he is, and he texts back that he's high up in the media grandstands taking pictures. I squint and see a shadowy figure lurking in the high tunnel. I felt like a movie character that just got set up for the sneaky kill shot.

I'm assuming Andy just wanted my picture. I felt so used....

I'm hoping next year I can go catch one down in Ohio or perhaps Bowmanville in Ontario if the trucks come up again.

Speaking of face stuffing food which I can't get my mind off of... a local race/drag track here had stew, it was so damn good with HP sauce and somewhat healthy.

Andy told you about my blue hat?

Damn, Andy spent the entire day hiding from me. I text him that I'm in the infield and what I'm wearing, and he texts back that he's headed to turn 2. I cross the infield and no Andy. I ask where he is, and he texts back that he's high up in the media grandstands taking pictures. I squint and see a shadowy figure lurking in the high tunnel. I felt like a movie character that just got set up for the sneaky kill shot.

I'm assuming Andy just wanted my picture. I felt so used....

Unfortunately, there's no time to stop and chat at Martinsville. It's our biggest race of the year at RACE22 and our coverage has to be top-notch.

I'm going to work on it a little tonight. That was some over the top racing action. Thanks for the tip, Andy.

:cheers:

Glad you enjoyed it. That was an epic, legendary race ... definitely the best race I have ever seen. If NASCAR races went down like that race did, they'd sell out every single week.

Are you back at the track for the Cup race?

Yes, just the Cup race though. Will probably be at Franklin County Saturday night. You should come out to FCS night before Martinsville Cup. It'll be the best race you've ever seen. That and you'll get to hear me announce a race.

Back
Top Bottom