Japanese Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Badass, traditional circuit. Coverage starts at 1:30 AM Eastern on NBCSN. Could be a tricky race with weather from Typhoon Phanfone approaching.

Top five starters are: 1) Rosberg 2) Hamilton 3) Bottas 4) Massa 5) Alonso

I saw the race at China. Pretty good one imo.

I've been staying super late on the weekends and I always catch these races live now.

Also MotoGP.

Phanfone isnt that how the all star race is voted on

This race is tonight. Hell yeah!!!

Well this ****** sucks... I'm not trying to watch it rain in Suzuka until 2... Also it sounds like this race might be called after 2 laps.

They can call this a race with 3 laps in? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard..ever.

I thought these guys ran in the rain, too. :idunno:

They can call this a race with 3 laps in? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard..ever.

I thought these guys ran in the rain, too. :idunno:

Yeah. Running three laps under caution, calling it, and blaming the promoters is a bull**** cop-out. Don't talk to me about logistics, you'd have 5 or 6 days. F1 budgets can afford over-night freight, I'm pretty sure.

Vettel is going to Ferrari? The **** where was I? Did Dietrich get Austria to declare war on Italy yet? Holy ****! He'll prob win like another 10 championships now.

Is it just me or does every team engineer from every team sound like the same guy?

Alonso gets shafted.

Open wheel racing is so tempermental nowadaze. JFC

Why does the lovely Susie Wolff drive for Williams when her husband runs Mercedes? Or would the Europeans get all upset if he hired his wife has a test driver?

Was I the only one who thought that dude was about to say he's got big balls before he caught himself and said...muscles. lol

he was but corrected himself badly I might add lol.

Button racing like his job is on the line.. which it probably is.

Safety Car!

I think this is a medical red flag... if you know what I mean. :(

Hope I'm wrong.

Twitter reporting that Bianchi hit a parked truck or tractor of some kind.

Marussia team director has been turned away from the medical center.

Apparently a big crash involving Bianchi, race is called.

Back
Top Bottom