Jayski.com: Roush sees retirement ahead

Damn "fake news" got me. I suppose I am complicit for starting this thread.

:dunce:

What a bunch of gloomy Guses.

Jack Roush doesn't 'need' to retire. I'm positive nobody here has an economic stake in Roush-Fenway Racing. None of us are affected by his choice to work, leave NASCAR for his other interests, or retire completely. If his remaining two cars finish in the mid-20s, they're still ahead of a third of the field.

His company, his choice.

I believe 2010 was the first year for the four-team rule, as Roush still had 5 full-time drivers in 2009 (Kenseth, Edwards, Biffle, McMurray, and Ragan). Roush axed McMurray's team for 2010 to comply with the rule.
Such a stacked team. Not a particular fan of Roush, but NASCAR seems better when they run good. Hope Jack can turn it around for one last hurrah

I don't think he's actually retiring just handing the company over. Crazy how much this team has fallen from grace, had trouble landing sponsors, good drivers left and the Fenway deal didn't work out the way they thought

I don't think he's actually retiring just handing the company over. Crazy how much this team has fallen from grace, had trouble landing sponsors, good drivers left and the Fenway deal didn't work out the way they thought

Jack has always had trouble landing sponsors. Remember when Jeff Burton drove that 99 all year with no sponsor? This is nothing new.

What a bunch of gloomy Guses.

Jack Roush doesn't 'need' to retire. I'm positive nobody here has an economic stake in Roush-Fenway Racing. None of us are affected by his choice to work, leave NASCAR for his other interests, or retire completely. If his remaining two cars finish in the mid-20s, they're still ahead of a third of the field.

His company, his choice.
Agree

Back
Top Bottom