JGR 18 car penalized (not really)

This thread should be DELETED, because it is fake news and just when you think KDB is getting the shaft he ain't....:growl:

Saw the thread title, read the author name, love life.

I mean, not like he’s had a cheated up car many times before....hell he has had it cheated up in LOWER series. But you probably over look all of that.

I dunno, his column in the record book looks fairly good. Besides, folks are always telling me that the lower series mean nothing. How many encumbered wins does the 18 have this year ?

I dunno, his column in the record book looks fairly good. Besides, folks are always telling me that the lower series mean nothing. How many encumbered wins does the 18 have this year ?

Come on bro, we both know Kyle has had his fair share of moments with cheating. They all have. So don’t act like your boy ain’t done it before.

Also no one says the lower series mean nothing, we just say someone in the Cup series moving down and doing it ain’t a big deal, and is laughable when the car fails....like it has for Kyle in the past. When you are around a few years, you’ll be bound to have cars fail inspection from time to time.

Come on bro, we both know Kyle has had his fair share of moments with cheating. They all have. So don’t act like your boy ain’t done it before.

Also no one says the lower series mean nothing, we just say someone in the Cup series moving down and doing it ain’t a big deal, and is laughable when the car fails....like it has for Kyle in the past. When you are around a few years, you’ll be bound to have cars fail inspection from time to time.

Yes, failing inspection happens often

How many encumbered wins for the 18 this year ?

I mean are we talking Cup? Or everything he done? Also why just wins? Why not anytime he failed? Does failing only matter if you win? give me some time and I’ll get you a list up. But watch you’ll only care about Cup wins and nothing else. as you know I could find stuff if the doors open to any failed inspection in any series this year.

57664F60-7C09-4A08-8C6E-342467216BC3.png

How many encumbered wins for the 18 this year ?
Let me go to the stat book. None.
You mean that half a season he ran and won the Cup?
Yeah, one of the greatest comebacks in sports history. Bowling balls to get past the absolute pain and agony to race. Some rather be at a dirt track. This guy about killed himself to get back in the car, and some minimize it.

Yeah, one of the greatest comebacks in sports history. Bowling balls to get past the absolute pain and agony to race. Some rather be at a dirt track. This guy about killed himself to get back in the car, and some minimize it.
He ran a half season, got into the playoffs with the stupid one win rule, there should never be a season where the winner wins the championship by not competing in every race.

He ran a half season, got into the playoffs with the stupid one win rule, there should never be a season where the winner wins the championship by not competing in every race.

You know, this is a new argument that I haven't thought of, and I am sure has nothing to do with your feelings about said driver. CHAMPION....and nobody can ever take it away. Get over it. It was a great story, and when I told the man that I couldn't believe he did what he did, he said he owed it to his fans. What a jerk, huh?

LMAO, that same Kryle who couldn't even win in KBM cars in the xfinity series? Meanwhile the "Bully" was able to do it in KHI cars repeatedly . Oh yea, I forgot, Kryle can win in anything! He just digs down deep and wills it to the front.:XXROFL: I wonder why he couldn't will those KBM cars to any wins? He sure won a lot of races in those cheated up JGR cars though:biggrin:
You know, this is a new argument that I haven't thought of, and I am sure has nothing to do with your feelings about said driver. CHAMPION....and nobody can ever take it away. Get over it. It was a great story, and when I told the man that I couldn't believe he did what he did, he said he owed it to his fans. What a jerk, huh?
The character of a man is not measured in how they react when things go there way.

"*"

The guy is a Type A narcissistic ahole. THE primary ingredient in the makeup of a successful racecar driver at this level.

They all are. Kyle’s sin is that he is often upfront about it.

You just pointed out that the other teams had an advantage over him. Now his championship really looks stellar because the other teams got so much more seat time then he did and that would put him at a vast disadvantage.

Last edited:
You just pointed out that the other teams had an advantage over him. Now his championship really looks stellar because the other teams got so much more seat time then he did and that would put him at a vast disadvantage.
No, no, no ... missing 11 races while his competitors racked up points is a huge advantage.

He was able to rest ... conserve his strength ... prepare himself mentally for battle. Stuff like that.

Don't hate the man, hate the format.

No doubt Kyle pulled off an amazing comeback in 2015. That can't be denied.

Personally, I can't believe that we have a format in place that would allow for such a thing to occur but it is what it is. I'd say that regardless of who took home the hardware that year or any year under those same circumstances. It's not what many fans think of as a championship run. KB fans are going to have to accept that just like non KB fans are going to have to accept KB being called a Champion of this sport.

No, no, no ... missing 11 races while his competitors racked up points is a huge advantage.

He was able to rest ... conserve his strength ... prepare himself mentally for battle. Stuff like that.
I heard its because he brought 18 sets of tires with him from the Snow Ball.

LMAO, that same Kryle who couldn't even win in KBM cars in the xfinity series? Meanwhile the "Bully" was able to do it in KHI cars repeatedly . Oh yea, I forgot, Kryle can win in anything! He just digs down deep and wills it to the front.:XXROFL: I wonder why he couldn't will those KBM cars to any wins? He sure won a lot of races in those cheated up JGR cars though:biggrin:

The character of a man is not measured in how they react when things go there way.

Wins half the Xfinity races in JGR cars, but 0 for 22 in the KBM cars. Kyle fans don't have an answer for this.

But but but they listen to his radio during the Cup races and hear him cry about how "awful" his car is early on when he's running 7th....then when he ends up winning it's because he's the only driver capable of winning with a "junk car" :rolleyes:

Wins half the Xfinity races in JGR cars, but 0 for 22 in the KBM cars. Kyle fans don't have an answer for this.

But but but they listen to his radio during the Cup races and hear him cry about how "awful" his car is early on when he's running 7th....then when he ends up winning it's because he's the only driver capable of winning with a "junk car" :rolleyes:

Man, if I had a quarter for every time he's running top 10 with a "junk" car... I would be a very wealthy man. To each is their own though.

Advantage no...no driver should ever win a championship who doesn't compete in every race...period.

Back
Top Bottom