Jimmie Johnson “Big” Announcement

Johnson’s celebrating his other ball dropping — so he’s warning everybody he is the 2019 “Bull in the China-shop”.

Everyone says Jimmie is boring or vanilla or whatever, just because he doesn't act like a child and throw temper tantrums when things don't go his way. What a joke. He expresses his passion in a professional manner which is fine by me. Anyone who pays any attention might notice he's not afraid to speak his mind. Just look at his twitter for example. Jimmie is the man!

As far as the announcement, I have no idea, but I'm hoping he'll run Eldora this summer in a GMS truck.

Everyone says Jimmie is boring or vanilla or whatever, just because he doesn't act like a child and throw temper tantrums when things don't go his way. What a joke. He expresses his passion in a professional manner which is fine by me. Anyone who pays any attention might notice he's not afraid to speak his mind. Just look at his twitter for example. Jimmie is the man!

As far as the announcement, I have no idea, but I'm hoping he'll run Eldora this summer in a GMS truck.

I have never understood the backlash toward JJ as he comes off as a decent person and his career cannot be defined by being an on track menace or a bad teammate.

As often is the case with ultra successful people I suspect much of the dislike comes because he whipped the objects of others affection.

The guy is the GOAT of his era and he is easily in the all time top 5.

I know this involves HMS as well as JJ but one of the most impressive things for me this off season was the sponsorship deal with the 48 team and Ally.

I have never understood the backlash toward JJ as he comes off as a decent person and his career cannot be defined by being an on track menace or a bad teammate.

As often is the case with ultra successful people I suspect much of the dislike comes because he whipped the objects of others affection.

The guy is the GOAT of his era and he is easily in the all time top 5.
People dislike JJ because he whipped Jeff Gordon's ass for 8 years.

some people weren't happy with him beating everybodies asses for 5 years in a row also :p and that damn cheatin Chad and his little dog too.
I was basically introduced to NASCAR hating Jimmie.. 2009, at the end of his streak.. I started watching with my Dad (Stewart fan) and our neighbor (Harvick fan) and all they ever said was how hes a cheater and this and that.. once I grew to know more about the sport I grew to respect him but yeah at first I was totally anti-JJ

I don't like Marathons. The races are too long and the field gets too strung out. We need to restrict all the people's breathing and have stages in the race.
I totally see what you did there, props sir

I don't like Marathons. The races are too long and the field gets too strung out. We need to restrict all the people's breathing and have stages in the race.
This is post of the year XD

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ugh.....this is a " major" announcement ? So he's running a marathon....ummm...good for him...yay!....i guess? I would think something more racing/ sponsor related would be major. Not this.

So in the last quarter mile JJ will shift out from behind the leading Kenyan and push him to the ground to take the win?

Replay will confirm, he clips him in the left quarter Nike. Misjudged the aggressive side draft. Just one of them marathon deals.

Good for him. Running a marathon is a serious undertaking. For those disappointed, I think he tried to downplay the "bigness" himself yesterday after it was promoted.

Hey, I'm this forum's only Harvick fan and I like Seven Time. Dude is chill and kicks ass. Loving the new scheme too. Purple is hardly ever done.

People dislike JJ because he whipped Jeff Gordon's ass for 8 years.
Guilty as charged. Really guilty as he was beating the 24’s ass for those 8 years. Now I respect the hell outta JJ and hope he wins one or two more Cups.

Back
Top Bottom