Jimmie Johnson is a B+ owner

JJ_14

Go Briscoe!
Jimmie Johnson aka a B+ owner at best who wants to run away from the grind to TRD to have his drivers finish 14th in points at best thinking that the grass is greener on the other side WRONGLY. Trackhouse is the true up and comer and will win the 2023 title…. Mark my words! Jimmie Johnson is bad and Trackhouse is the GOAT team in the field!

Discuss. Why won’t Trackhouse or why will they win the title?

What does Jimmie Johnson have to do with trackhouse?

You forgot to throw in the word "narrative"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Thank God you have me on ignore. Thanks for the rent free space.

Does [insert driver name here] even care anymore?

Has [insert driver name here], at age [no.] here, lost a step?

[Insert driver name here] is a B+ [insert role here].
You forgot to throw in the word "narrative"

Do Legacy drivers care anymore about the narrative that their pushrods are only B+ length?

Heck he isn't even the majority owner, this is still just GMS with a different name.

Heck he isn't even the majority owner, this is still just GMS with a different name.
Maybe it was just a rumor but didn't JJ basically buy out the King's portion?

If you think about performance
What they have now isn’t working

Too bad Honda, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes aren’t available
Basically anyone else besides ford, Chevy n Toyota

Maybe it was just a rumor but didn't JJ basically buy out the King's portion?

Well, the word is that Jimmie is VERY MUCH involved in the day to day decisions of the team, regardless what his ownership percentage is. The management team most certainly changed when he came on board, so I think it would be hard to make the case that he is some silent minority partner.

Give JJ a little time. Keep in mind, he walked into a field filler team and to change to a top performing team, takes time.
Usually it's not just getting better equipment and technical support it takes a whole culture change to turn things around

Eric Jones is solid and he going to accomplish a lot more before it is over. A very good driver in very good equipment should equal a bright furure for Legacy racing.

Eric Jones is solid and he going to accomplish a lot more before it is over. A very good driver in very good equipment should equal a bright furure for Legacy racing.
But will we get to appreciate him before he loses a step?

Back
Top Bottom