Joe Gibbs Racing News

Minority interest...say 49%? Any word on the value of this equity stake? With the Dale Jr. set charter value of $20 million each...maybe $40 million for a minority share? Maybe a little more?

Minority interest...say 49%? Any word on the value of this equity stake? With the Dale Jr. set charter value of $20 million each...maybe $40 million for a minority share? Maybe a little more?
Current est value of 30 million, dont think a minority investor is gonna spend 10 million over current value.

I'm going to laugh if this means Ty Gibbs will actually have to perform instead of counting on Grandpappy to keep him in a ride.

He's not performing?For a rookie I think he's shown pretty good speed
He has had the season nobody thought he would. He has stayed out of trouble, and he is learning. So awesome to listen to Hirschman guide him. He sounds like he has huge respect for Gayle and Hirsch coaching him up. Ty is laying a foundation for a Hall of Fame career. Proud of him.

He has had the season nobody thought he would. He has stayed out of trouble, and he is learning. So awesome to listen to Hirschman guide him. He sounds like he has huge respect for Gayle and Hirsch coaching him up. Ty is laying a foundation for a Hall of Fame career. Proud of him.
I suspect that losing his dad at the age and in the way he did at the end of the season last year probably had a maturing effect on him as well.

I suspect that losing his dad at the age and in the way he did at the end of the season last year probably had a maturing effect on him as well.
I believe that Ty is living out the last guidance his Dad gave him. That speaks to his character which has been under fire for quite some time.

I've always wondered how Joe was going to structure the organization now that both JD and Coy are gone. I had wondered if he had planned to sell it off in the future.

I am glad Coach is committed to holding onto his company. Family is everything to him, and his plan has always been to take care of them after he is gone.

I believe that Ty is living out the last guidance his Dad gave him. That speaks to his character which has been under fire for quite some time.

Well he was the reason that his character was under fire so he has nobody but himself to blame. I do agree he has stayed mostly under the radar this year which is a good thing. Hopefully this continues.

Well he was the reason that his character was under fire so he has nobody but himself to blame. I do agree he has stayed mostly under the radar this year which is a good thing. Hopefully this continues.
I think the point was that his Dad made that clear, and IMO his character is defined by his respect for his Dad. Even the most perfect people with the most perfect character make mistakes and grow if they listen to their most trusted stakeholders.

The next level in all of this is for him to continue on this path when he starts kicking the asses of the Chase Elliotts of the world. He will. This kid has stones.

Greatest owner in motorsports. Happy Birthday!

Nothing is more weird than seeing Ty “Rowdy” Gibbs in the wannabe Kyle 54 car.

Why are they running the 54 instead of 18 when that’s a KBM number? It’s just sooooo weird.

Nothing is more weird than seeing Ty “Rowdy” Gibbs in the wannabe Kyle 54 car.

Why are they running the 54 instead of 18 when that’s a KBM number? It’s just sooooo weird.
Which number would make you all warm and fuzzy?

Which number would make you all warm and fuzzy?

I mean, it's right there in his post.....

Yeah, it was kind of a KBM number, but ran under JGR for the most part. And don't be surprised if the 18 comes back once Truex retires. I think #51 is the one true "KBM number"

Yeah, it was kind of a KBM number, but ran under JGR for the most part. And don't be surprised if the 18 comes back once Truex retires. I think #51 is the one true "KBM number"

That’s my issue with the #54 is that it always felt like an alternative number to #51 & #4 at KBM but I never felt like JGR had any ties or relevance to it.

I always thought JGR should run 11, 18, 19, 20 with 02 as a R&D.

Back
Top Bottom