Johali has passed

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
It is with great sadness that I have to post this.

Our long-time member Johali passed this morning. His wife asked me to tell
all of you that he really enjoyed this place and all the banter he shared with you.

She also said that she will post something as soon as she can get the time.

I do have the home address if anyone wishes to send a condolence card.
Send me a PM.

Last edited:
I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet you and your better half to take in some racing. I'll never forget the good times and that mile wide smile on your face taking in those first laps at the inaugural Eldora Truck Race. I think you and I were the first ones in our seats for that event. When I get home and have the opportunity, I'm going to drink several Bud Lights in your honor friend.

RIP buddy!

17fdaa8295ea50a53ace42183689220d.jpg
cf201e9d01f63ca4fcb0217c269cd73a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm shaking as I type this, it feels like I lost a close friend. All of the interaction and he always checked up on me while I was out in Mississippi going through basic and tech school back in 2016.

I wanted to get to met him and the Misses at Daytona, but missed out on the opprotunity. Such a great and earnest man, my condolences to the Johali's family and friends.

Rest easy Gator, you will be missed!

I'm shaking as I type this, it feels like I lost a close friend. All of the interaction and he always checked up on me while I was out in Mississippi going through basic and tech school back in 2016.

I wanted to get to met him and the Misses at Daytona, but missed out on the opprotunity. Such a great and earnest man, my condolences to the Johali's family and friends.

Rest easy Gator, you will be missed!
When I first joined he would ask how school was going and made fun of me for being “held up in an institution” lol.

Wow. I'm stunned. I don't really know what to say.

He and I butted heads quite a few times over the 6+ years I've been here. We didn't agree on much, whether the topic was racing, politics, or anything else. Eventually, I came to realize that he just liked to yank people's chains sometimes and have a laugh. He was a good man.

I know you hated memes and gifs, but somehow, I can't help but send you one last gif, just one more time. Farewell, Johali.

giphy.gif

:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom