Johalis Bank of America 500 Cup Thread At Charlotte for non serious users

Hamlin still 3 laps short of a one-stop deal. Have to make them up, Grubb says. "Awesome," says Hamlin.

Chad Knaus told Jimmie Johnson save fuel; Johnson asked if something was wrong. Knaus: "Just that I @#%!ed up that last pit call."

and wow, Brad is fast right now.

Brad Keselowski told to save fuel just a little bit when he can.

Why don't these cars have cooling fans you can reverse to get trash off? I think it would loosen it up enough to blow off.

Knowing James he probably told AJ, beat that fukin 78 and you have a job and free drinks for a month.

We're going to see if that extra stop hurts JJ and Denny if this stays green and they burned their tires getting back to the front. They could end up outside the top 10 real fast if they did.

Looks like a diaper on the 2s grill FB.

Looks like a diaper on the 2s grill FB.

Damn Busch brothers!

Thinking while driving: Keselowski asks Wolfe how many laps people need to save to need only 1 stop. Told 3-5, Kez says: "At this pace that's not happening'

This is crazy. I thought everyone could make it on one stop from here. Now we'll see what the 2 team is made of.

JJ, Brad and Denny will try to go all the way, but Biffle can't go 47? I'm totally confused now.

Back
Top Bottom