Johalis Bank of America 500 Cup Thread At Charlotte for non serious users

That 24 isn't fast, he's about to lose a lap:mad:

He was saying the adjustments made the car undriveable.

Jeff Gluck@jeff_gluck
Kurt Busch says changes helped on last pit stop, but his car "goes through mood changes very quickly."

Now that's funny as hell.

There we go. Paul is a wizard or some ****. I keep thinking he'll run out of luck, but he just keeps looking in that crystal ball and calling them just right.

I'll bet that pisses KuBu off seeing AJ that close and hes supposed to be in better equipment.

It's fun to watch these cars take turns being the fastest for a few laps. It seems air pressure is real sensative here.

7th and dropping. JJ has to be pissed right now. What a nonsense call by Chad. Maybe he wanted to see if he could keep up with the #2 on 2 tires. Verdict: No way.

On the 24 Alan took a spring rubber out, made it worse, took one out on the other side, made it worse still, now says he's going to put them back. Guess what that mild mannered wife of mine would like to do with those spring rubbers, any guesses?? :D

On the 24 Alan took a spring rubber out, made it worse, took one out on the other side, made it worse still, now says he's going to put them back. Guess what that mild mannered wife of mine would like to do with those spring rubbers, any guesses. :D

I've said it before. Gustafson and Addington are over rated.

@AllWaltrip: I didn't think we'd see any1 win half the Chase races like Smoke did, but this 2 bunch has me rethinking that!

I agree. I really think Penske found something big for their 1.5 program, so these guys may even win 6 in the chase with some luck. They are fast on 4 tires and 2 tires, and that's huge.

If you noticed Biffle driving away from Brad on the straights, then losing it all in the turns, it makes me think Ford really, really needs Penske frames to complement their HP.

Back
Top Bottom