Johalis Federated Auto Parts 400 Thread for non serious users

Congrats to Gordon they gutted it out and made the most out of tough set of circumstances

OK. it was 3 points.

this race sure was the opposite of what nascar was hoping for.

If he wasn't such an ass, he would have 1 or 2 by now. When a guy like Rick says take a walk to all that talent, you know he was fed up.

More like fed up with Juniors money, Dales talent sure as hell didn't supplant Kyle

More like fed up with Juniors money, Dales talent sure as hell didn't supplant Kyle

Didn't Rick bring in Mark Martin to repair the #5 team after kyle left? He mad a few comments about them being beaten down and needing someone with a positive attitude. That's why Mark was always bobing his head and saying "This team is really, really, really great".

do you think Dave Rogers will make it past this year?

No. Speaking of Busch's.....just read an article on Fox Sports about RPM and Chevy and RP when asked about Aric A. his response was it was a one year contract. Maybe thats why Kyle has commented twice now with Kurt and Chevy. One before tonight's race and when Kurt drove the 51 truck a couple weeks ago.

No. Speaking of Busch's.....just read an article on Fox Sports about RPM and Chevy and RP when asked about Aric A. his response was it was a one year contract. Maybe thats why Kyle has commented twice now with Kurt and Chevy. One before tonight's race and when Kurt drove the 51 truck a couple weeks ago.

That was a hell of a post for 1:39 in the morning;) Goodnight guys!

Good observation. So you think RPM will switch to Chevy with Kurt driving? That's possible.

I'm still reading but too fuggin tired to post, tomorrow.

do you think Dave Rogers will make it past this year?

Nope, maybe the worst call of the year, when Jeff got 4 on the last caution they should have too. They only had to stay close to Gordon. Staying on old tires didn't get them a better chance to win a rain shortened event , and it destroyed him at going the full distance.

Nope, maybe the worst call of the year, when Jeff got 4 on the last caution they should have too. They only had to stay close to Gordon. Staying on old tires didn't get them a better chance to win a rain shortened event , and it destroyed him at going the full distance.

That's exactly how I saw it. Rogers seemed to be playing the radar when all he had to do was what Jeff had to do. Jeff was a lap down and on old tires, so Rogers knew he would come in. Dumb beyond imagination. But Kyle is running out of top CC's to burn through.

That's exactly how I saw it. Rogers seemed to be playing the radar when all he had to do was what Jeff had to do. Jeff was a lap down and on old tires, so Rogers knew he would come in. Dumb beyond imagination. But Kyle is running out of top CC's to burn through.
I dont know of any available that will put up with his sh!t.

Didn't Rick bring in Mark Martin to repair the #5 team after kyle left? He mad a few comments about them being beaten down and needing someone with a positive attitude. That's why Mark was always bobing his head and saying "This team is really, really, really great".

I need to research but I thought Martin got Casey Mears old team. I have never believed Kyle was mature enough or denied the point. But he did become the odd man out when Junior signed. Martin is certainly more positive, but an after fact, that was not his replacement he had nothing to do with Kyle's exit.

I am done for tonight, only reading pictures until I go to sleep

I need to research but I thought Martin got Casey Mears old team. I have never believed Kyle was mature enough or denied the point. But he did become the odd man out when Junior signed. Martin is certainly more positive, but an after fact, that was not his replacement he had nothing to do with Kyle's exit.

Just my opinion, but I think Rick was planning to dump both Kyle and Casey, or he would have dumped Mears to make room for Jr and kept Kyle. If Mears contract was up first, Kyle would have had another year to straighten out.

This is the ferry to the Rock and although there were some pretty big swells on Friday coming home, it wasn't quite this bad :eek:
Man, it's hilarious watching drunk people trying to manuever around on a boat when it's pitching and rolling - especially when it isn't me :D

That's awesome. I would love to go on that ride.

Hope you had a good time. I forgot you were off in the wilderness.

Cool. Don't forget Greg. Some bouncing ferry boobs should get his day going on a positive note. ;)

LOL. I tend to be somewhat conservative with my camera when around people and I'm not much of a lurker so...

That and I'm not the only one who will see what's on that card ;)

LOL. I'm tend to be somewhat conservative with my camera when around people and I'm not much of a lurker so...

Bring Matt next time. He's downright ballsy. He gets some good shots when his tongue doesn't block the lens. ;)

That and I'm not the only one who will see what's on that card ;)

Those are the pics you quickly move to internal memory and delete from the card. :D

Bring Matt next time. He's downright ballsy. He gets some good shots when his tongue doesn't block the lens. ;)

Those are the pics you quickly move to internal memory and delete from the card. :D

Please take two seconds or so to fix my tpoys when you're quoting me. Comply.

Back
Top Bottom