Johali's Rate the Championship race --- Phoenix

7.5 There was little doubt it was Joey's race from the green. there may have been some great racing going on somewhere, but NBC did a lousy job of showing the other 30-plus cars.

5 - and that’s strictly for the racing, not related to outcomes. Hard for cars to gain any advantage, against other cars or against the track.

10 Enjoyed the parity that was brought that helped a team like a Trackhouse compete for a title and loved the 19 different winners. One of the better seasons I’ve seen

3...disappointing for my guy, and also that's how many points my Titans are about to score at KC tonight without our QB 😭

4. First time I can remember I was bored during the championship race. Fix this car in the off-season and start rotating this race like the Super Bowl

3. Terrible race, but at least champ was the one dominating and not settled by a bs caution. This car SUCKS on shorts and roadies.

10 Enjoyed the parity that was brought that helped a team like a Trackhouse compete for a title and loved the 19 different winners. One of the better seasons I’ve seen
Are you rating the race or the whole season?

5 only because the best guy today won the race. Otherwise a snoozer.

Boring boring boring. Way to squander a golden opportunity after all the attention NASCAR got after last week. Should have had a better package for the smaller tracks. They better get to work on it over the offseason and get it fixed

No 1 for that overagressive with 113 laps to go watermelon idiot

Honestly, I don't think it mattered one bit regardless of who's fault it was, the 9 was NOT going to win that race. HMS and JRM had one thing in common this week. They just didn't bring fast enough race cars. Back on topic, the race was a 1. Absolutely NOTHING of interest happened all day. I would think it would have been somewhat boring even for a Logano fan. The Xfinity race was easily 10 times better.

7. I like that finally we had a race where the Championship 4 weren't the top 4! Really shows how not dialed in everyone is for the Next Gen car. Love Phoenix and the racing it provides, but yeah there was little doubt Joey was going to win. Keep it here though, no point in risking a rain out in Miami

Back
Top Bottom