Johali's Rate the Cup race --- 600+

1653882788913.gif

10...Hamlin, Busch and Harvick top 3. Who would have picked them at the 500 mile mark? I don't really care for anyone of those guys, but that doesn't change my rating.

9.5, one the best races for '22 thus far.

10. Best race in recent history, which is incredible given how bad the 600 has been over the past decade or so. The new car has turned the cookie cutters (not named Texas Motor Speedway) into must-see events for racing fans. Unless the sight of Denny Hamlin's face gives you indigestion, it doesn't get much better than tonight.

9 - can't quite give it a 10 because of all the carnage. Classic race where all the young guns crash themselves out and the seasoned veterans rise to the top. Exciting race overall.

Still can't believe the 5 came back from all that though lol

9.99 nothing is perfect but I'm not sure what could of made this one better

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

9 for the race 4 for the coverage, 1 for the A hole winner.

9 and it only loses points because of the many instances of carnage. If Briscoe was able to make it stick and pass Larson or just come up short this race is a 10.

9 - but as 600’s go an 11. The new car and track all came together to create an amazing race for such length. Been to a number of these in person and watched every one for many years. Just…WOW!

9. Last race I remember falling asleep, waking up and being disappointed that I missed some.

0 for the winner

10 million. Pole, win...bliss.

10. I think this may be the highest rated Johali race in history

9. That was the best 600 in recent memory. This new car is awesome. I wouldn’t be sad to see the Roval put to pasture if I can get another race like this in the playoffs at Charlotte. Let’s go!

Back
Top Bottom