Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Darlington

DaleJr8.jpg

9.99....Best car won....Hamlin's move on Chase a few years ago at Martinsville is standard operating procedure these days.

10, I love all races at this place.

9. I love Darlington and the racing it produced, I wish this track had 3 races a year. Fun race, racing side by side, hard racing all around.

The RF guideline: any race you attend is a 10, so

10. Logano was top 3 all day. A lot of guys that got burned weren't racing the track.

I got wind burned… I know it was 50 some degrees but damn it was cold. That wind was cutting us in 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got wind burned… I know it was 50 some degrees but damn it was cold. That wind was cutting us in 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know what some of those people were thinking when they picked out their clothes yesterday morning, but they were just wrong. I thank my mutt for 'letting' me take her on her morning walk. That's when I realized that if I was chilly moving around with her, I'd need another layer if I was going to be sitting still.

I really felt for the two kids in front of me. Daddy brought a 4 year old boy and 7 year old girl, all three of them in shorts and T-shirts. 20 laps in and the girl had her legs pulled up under her shirt. They were gone by the first stage break.

9. Excellent racing, passing was actually possible as the 4, 5, and 9 came from the back (multiple times for the 9) and a memorable finish. Can't ask for much more.

Back
Top Bottom