Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Indy Road Course

8. I took away a point for the carnage taking away what looked to be sure win for Larson and another point for the carnage itself. More entertaining race than I thought it would be.

1 without throwing a caution every 15 laps to bunch up the field it got stale in a hurry. Then we had a train crash into a dumpster fire to finish it off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I actually liked the race a lot, but I had the luxury of fast forwarding through most of the red flag and caution laps at the end. I got a late start today and luckily I caught up to live TV right before NBC decided to move the broadcast to a different channel.

I'll give it an 8.

Hmm, not seen such a division before, please could someone who gave it a zero care to elaborate ?
I'm surprised so many are giving this race a good rating. There wasn't a lot going on in Stage 3 before the chaos started.
Larson had a solid lead and most of the other front runners were running on their own as well.
The ending was just painful to watch, at least the crash involving McDowell was entirely avoidable had the second kerb been removed.
I think I would have rated it a 5 or 6 without the mayhem.

Back
Top Bottom