Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Michigan

8.5 I was thoroughly entertained

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Solid 7.5.

Blaney finally broke the 1 win curse. Let's see a few more wins this year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I watched the ending. Then watched it again. Blaney hadn't been mentioned all day, then BAM! There he is.
A fairly entertaining race for Michigan. 7
Blaney showed some decent speed when he was running p4 during that long run in the final stage. Definitely had a winning cars , just didn't have the track position. Did his thing with the help of the 18. Awesome to finally get #2.

a solid 11.....2 pts.for the National Anthem , 6 pts. for the race , 2 pts. for not doing a stupid burnout , and 1 point for giving the kid the flag..
That was a great anthem. Kudos to the firefighters for doing it right. Much better race than I expected, you just never know in racing. A solid 9 in this fan's eyes.

That was a great anthem. Kudos to the firefighters for doing it right. Much better race than I expected, you just never know in racing. A solid 9 in this fan's eyes.
Nothing beats the 96 Daytona 500 anthem.

I used to put that tape in when I was a kid for the anthem alone lol

Cant tell you how many Michigans I slept through over the years. Even during Bills hey day.
I enjoyed this one.

What I will never understand is that idiots and others like Matt Weaver continue to watch the race. At least he gets paid for running his mouth which makes a bit of sense, the rest I guess live to complain.

Blaney said it. :idunno:

He gets paid to cover Cup in between covering World of Outlaws, CARS Tour, the Southern Super Series, NASCAR Pintys Series, ARCA/CRA, USAC, NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, SMART Modified Tour and other random dirt and asphalt races throughout the country.

Back
Top Bottom