Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Nashville

8.5 - New track with about every issue you can think of occurred and teams adjusted, great race.

I guess I'm the odd man out but I thought that was pretty boring. Awesome 3 in a row for larson, 5 in a row for hendrick.

I’m going to go with an 8 simply because it was a driver race where they actually had to lift.
Bummer that a Chevy won again but I’d rather see this than flat foot aero racing.

5 I guess I am the odd man out also. The gerbils were pulling every trick in the book to keep the last stage single file parade interesting

9, had an old school feel to it. I enjoyed it.

Natural, organic racing and NASCAR stayed out of the way when one car ran away with it. As an Elliott fan, this is about as miserable as the late 90s being a Burton fan. Your guy runs top 5-10 with an occasional win, but the same —-hole wins EVERY other race and it gets old. All respect due to Larson as he’s tearing them up, but I’m sick of it already. (I pull for my guy and give two craps about HMS. I’m a sore loser and bad fan I guess)

9. Like others have said, the truck race ruined my excitement coming into this race honestly, but there cup race was surprisingly much better than the others.

Back
Top Bottom