Johali's Rate the Cup race --- Richmond

8 how about a crushing win by the Hendrick 48 team. As they say don't count your chickens before they hatch. They caught everybody flat footed and leaning the other way. I had to pick my jaw off of the floor. Love races like this

You can't let comments here have any influence on what you like or dislike about a race. Heck probably half the members here just rate the race on how their driver did. Most of us here can't even agree on what we like or dislike anyway. :)
It says not to do that in the rate the race guidelines, if I'm not mistaken, so I try to be fair in that respect. Otherwise, any race Lagano wins I'd rate a 1. :laugh:

8 how about a crushing win by the Hendrick 48 team. As they say don't count your chickens before they hatch. They caught everybody flat footed and leaning the other way. I had to pick my jaw off of the floor. Love races like this
The one thing that surprises me is that so many were surprised that the 48 won. The talking heads were talking all day about how fast the 48 car was and he came from 24th to 4th in the first stage, but was sent towards the back because of an uncontrolled tire on a pit stop, and then came right back to the front again. I was watching the lap times and his lap times were faster then the leaders a lot of the laps. The thing that surprised me is the way he performed on the restart because he tends to struggle on restarts sometimes. I don't feel that was a steal...he won that fair and square with good hard clean racing imo.

The one thing that surprises me is that so many were surprised that the 48 won. The talking heads were talking all day about how fast the 48 car was and he came from 24th to 4th in the first stage, but was sent towards the back because of an uncontrolled tire on a pit stop, and then came right back to the front again. I was watching the lap times and his lap times were faster then the leaders a lot of the laps. The thing that surprised me is the way he performed on the restart because he tends to struggle on restarts sometimes. I don't feel that was a steal...he won that fair and square with good hard clean racing imo.
C'mon. Unless you were a Bowman fan boy I bet they didn't call out the 48 car four maybe 5 times that race. Compare that to the constant Hamlin/ Truex focus the whole race. One of the announcers said Bowman stole the race. Nobody saw that coming unless it was you I guess.

C'mon. Unless you were a Bowman fan boy I bet they didn't call out the 48 car four maybe 5 times that race. Compare that to the constant Hamlin/ Truex focus the whole race. One of the announcers said Bowman stole the race. Nobody saw that coming unless it was you I guess.
I didn't say they didn't talk about Hamlin and Truex, and I heard the stole the race comment which was just a figure of speech because the same guy was commenting on how fast the 48 car was earlier. But I'm definitely glad to see you are feeling strong enough to be argumentative already because that is a good thing just don't over do it on the first full day back. There will be plenty of time for you and I to argue about many things this season. :) Maybe because I pay more attention to that car and the lap times is why I was not surprised.;)

I didn't say they didn't talk about Hamlin and Truex, and I heard the stole the race comment which was just a figure of speech because the same guy was commenting on how fast the 48 car was earlier. But I'm definitely glad to see you are feeling strong enough to be argumentative already because that is a good thing just don't over do it on the first full day back. There will be plenty of time for you and I to argue about many things this season. :) Maybe because I pay more attention to that car and the lap times is why I was not surprised.;)
Yeah I believe I pointed that out over your rose colored Bowman glasses :biggrin: Damn good show

Back
Top Bottom